Thursday, January 14, 2010

U R My Favorite

Hi! It's me Laura again coming to you to share more inspiration for the U R My Favorite line by Nikki Sivils! With Valentines Day right around the corner there are so many fun projects you can make from mini albums, cards, layouts and altered art.

Here are a couple of projects I did using this line.





There is so much you can do with this line I feel like I've barely touched the tip of the iceberg! Be sure to check back more through out the month for more inspiration! Thanks for looking now get scrapping!

Laura Achilles
Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker design team member

8 comments:

Nathalie said...

Very cute projects Laura!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh laura!!! these are BEAUTIFUL!!! loveeeeeeeeeee the butterfly! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Stacy said...

Love you layout and that card is just tooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Love the layout and that card is so cute!! I am really wanting some butterflies right now! I think I need a butterfly punch or something:) Great job. You girls are doing such an awesome job. Keep up the good work!
Love, Jess

Jenn K said...

So sweet!

sarah said...

LOVING that card, laura! :)

hugs,
sarah.

Kelly C said...

what fun projects... that big heart on the lo rocks. :)

Janet's Joy said...

Very cute! Love that frog.

01 09 10