Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Lots of Love

Hi there...is my turn to blog. I can feel there is so much love around us...Valentine's Day is coming real soon and for me it is a double celebration as i will be celebrating my 6th years Anniversary this weekend. I took out some of my honeymoon pictures and it gives me this ideas to create a little hanging frame. I had so much fun not just with the papers but also remembering all those good moments when we were in Pangkor Island, Malaysia.

Ok talking about the pretty papers i have here.....it the ONE and ONLY U R My Favourite Collection. My god...i love the color combo and it is so so easy to match the papers. For the hanging frame, i actually use Nikki's Crown chipboards...at first i was thinking ...hmmm, to cover the crown chipboard...it must take me a loooonggg time! But hey guess what....it took me just an hour! What i did was to trace the crown chipboard on a piece of paper, photocopy to a slightly smaller size so that it will be my mask. Then i trace them into the pattern paper and cut them. Easy!






I also did 2 layouts...one of them was really an experiment. I hardly use white as my background. But this time, i just love it. Blending with misting technique, this collections are just awesome to play with. You should try them!





Ok, i will leave you now and hopefully i did inspired all of you to create something for your Valentine's Day.

Take care
Nadhrah Maidin

17 comments:

sarah said...

stunning projects! LOVE what you did with this line! :)

hugs,
sarah.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! These are JUST GORGEOUS!!!! Happy EARLY Anniversary! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hilde Janbroers said...

amazing projects!!!

Anonymous said...

i'm totally loving the projects, and the little frog dude!

Anonymous said...

Wow...beautiful! I love what you did with the misting!! I love to make a mess from time to time:) Love, Jess

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Beautiful layouts! Love the album... wondering if I could "boy" it up, hee hee!

TFS! Happy Tuesday :)
hugs, margie

leah said...

Love your take on this line as well! Great projects! :)

Stampin Mindy said...

These projects are darling, I love all the details.

Jenn K said...

What wonderfully inspiring projects!!

Nathalie said...

Fantastic work!!! I love how you added turquoise to the mix of colors for your wall hanging and your pages are very creative too!

Stacy said...

FABULOUS!!!! Love all your projects!! Love the misting :)

Fauve Design said...

Such cute projects,love the crown hanger :D

Hope to create something formy Valentine after seeying all this great inspo!

Have fun at CHA!

Unknown said...

Thank you...hope this project inspires all the scrapper...have fun with this lines!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Loving the wall hanging...super cute!

Taj White said...

awesome projects. love it!!

Deana said...

LOVE your projects, Nadhrah! That wall hanging is so adorable! :-)

Kelly C said...

great projects!! I love the misting on the white cardstock!

01 09 10