Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hello everyone!
This is Mette, and today it´s my turn to show you some layouts done with the fantastic line U R My Favorite. I so love those papers! They are just fantastic and I love creating with them.

First I want to show you my layout "We are a family".
The bright colours on the papers worked out so good with the black cardstock.
And I also made my photo in black/white to get the colours to pop out even more.

The other layout is "XOXO", and it´s one of my dear daughter Mye and her boyfriend Alan.
The funny photos of them just had to be scrapbooked. :)
The result is this fun and still beautiful layout that just scream out the love they have!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappy Days to you all!

13 comments:

Nikki said...

These are wonderful Mette! I love your work!
These papers are flying off the shelf we've even ran completely out of one of them!! WooHoo!!

Stampin Mindy said...

These layouts are fabulous. Beautiful details and paper! Hugs!

jacque4u2c said...

These are just amazing! I went to your blog too and my jaw dropped to the floor! You have amazing talent and Nikki has such awesome supplies to enhance that talent! Thanks for sharing!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

I love the hearts on the flowers in both the layouts, so simple yet so clever! Beautiful work!

sarah said...

great layouts!!! :) loved playing with this line!

hugs,
sarah.

Deana said...

Really cute LO's, Mette! :-)

Janet's Joy said...

Very sweet pages!

Stacy said...

Great layouts!!! They are just to cute with the embellies and super cute paper :)

jennmom2000 said...

Mette, I am such a huge fan of your work, and these are gorgeous! Great job girl.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee these Mette!!!! Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous pages, Mette! I especially love the dimension on the first one!

scrappermimi said...

Just beautiful Mette!

Kelly C said...

fun pages - I love the first one especially (I'm a sucker for dark backgrounds).

01 09 10