Sunday, January 10, 2010

U R My Favorite Goodies...

Hi all! I am Mimi Leinbach and will be the blog hostess today! I am so excited to share some projects I did using the U R My Favorite line. I just loved the colors pink, orange, and brown together, talk about a pop of color!

Of course I had to do a Valentine's Day project and made this little tin for my sons teacher. I will fill it with some Hersey kisses and what a cute, cost effective and sweet gift for a teacher.
I had so much fun making this and you can find these cute little tins at the Target Dollar Spot! They match this line perfectly!
I also created this LO of my neice Gabi. Is she not the cutest? This darling girl will someday be quite the heart breaker.
Here are a few details...
These colors are just so pleasing to the eye and matched so much of my stash.
I thought this line would be perfect for a missing you card. This just shows how versatile these products can be...
Thanks so much for letting me stop by and visit...Happy Scrapping!

Mimi

18 comments:

Kim Holmes said...

Fantastic as always, Mimi!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What sweet creations! Love the mailbox tin! Such an adorable treat! I found a few at Michael's too!
TFS!!!
Inky hugs, margie

Stampin Mindy said...

These projects are so beautiful! So much details and beautiful papers. So inspiring!

hilde janbroers said...

wow love your projects!!! amazing!
-hilde

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Wow - your mailbox is stunning! What a lucky teacher. Love the little frog to pieces!

Lydia Siegel said...

Im loving the mailbox! Your lo is beautiful! Fabulous job!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

omygosh!!! mimi!!! these are just gorgeous!!!! i loveeeeeeeeeeee the mailbox and the lo and card!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jenneke said...

Oh Mimi, I LOVE your projects!! The layout of Gabi is so gorgeous!! And she is beautiful indeed, wow, she sure will be a heartbraker!!

XXXJenneke

Alex said...

Hi Mimi!!! I just found this blog and this product line, and there you are!! Your projects are gorgeous as usual girl - LOVE them all!!! How do I order these paper lines, they are FABULOUS!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Janet's Joy said...

Adorable projects! Love the tin.

~Lori Roop said...

WOW! These really pop! Fabulous projects!!

Kelly C said...

these are wonderful projects, i really love that mailbox - and the layout is phenomenal!

Anonymous said...

MIMI, These are such wonderful projects! I absolutely adore them and your niece will be quite the heartbreaker. I love that miss you card too!!! Love, Jess

Deana said...

Your projects are SO ADORABLE, as always, Mimi! :-)

Taj White said...

gorgeous, projects. Love the mailbox, just picked one up at Target myself. Love everything!

Carole Stirrat said...

OMG, your projects are just oozing cutie patootie goodness!! Love them all!!

The Nostalgic Scrapper said...

thanks for the inspirations!

Hellen said...

You must have the best teacher ever! Or maybe I should have said that your teacher has the best parent ever! :o) Either way... I just love, love your little box!

//H

01 09 10