Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Definitely "My Favorite"!

Hello everyone, Claude here. How is winter treating you? Here in Quebec, we have a ton of snow, it's beautiful! With my husband home for the holidays, we have been enjoying sledding with the kids. It's so much fun! And the best part? Coming back in, our cheeks rosy from the cold, and drinking a nice cup of hot chocolate!

Now that the holidays are over, we have something else to look forward to: February, the month of love! If you've been keeping up with the blog, you've seen that we are spotlighting Nikki's "U R My Favorite" collection. I love this paper line! The pinks and orange look gorgeous together.

I made this layout of my sweet daughter, Kira. "Voleuse de coeur" means "Stealer of my Heart". I love cutting hearts from the "U R Love" paper and then pop-dotting them. They make perfect embellishments!



I also made this mini-album using Nikki's crown chipboard book, "U R My Favorite" papers and Willie-Bee Font Stampies. I decided to make a bedtime story for my daughter. She loves reading about Princess Kira! Click on the pictures to read the journaling.



I made this last layout with the "My Sweet Cherry Pie" collection. I love those trees and the journaling spot. The colours are gorgeous, too!


Well, that's it for me this month, see you in February!

Claude

9 comments:

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Love them all, especially that mini album!

Stampin Mindy said...

These are so adorable! Thank you for so much inspiration. I just love these papers!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Claude!!! These are GORGEOUS!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the mini! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

Adorable LO's, Claude, & that mini is just TOO CUTE!

jacque4u2c said...

For the love of mini-books! This is so AWESOME!!! Just fantastic!

sarah said...

that mini is adorable! this line was def one of my fav from nikki! :)

hugs,
s.

Stacy said...

Great layouts and super cute mini album!!!

Nathalie said...

Claude, your pages are fantastic AND that mini album is awesome! I love that you made a story for your daughter :D

Kelly C said...

that mini is wonderful, I love the crown shape - and the papers are perfect!

01 09 10