Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Favorite so far...

Hi there! It's me again, Ria Mojica, hosting today's blog post.

I fell in love with U R My Favorite as soon as I laid eyes on them. And so even if we were supposed to be working on another collection, I have to admit that I cheated and sneaked a LO using these papers first :).


This LO I made using photos from my daughter's birthday. One of the games we played was "The Boat Is Sinking" and we thought it was so cute when she held on so tightly to her partner to make sure she stayed in the game.

I love how you can easily use these papers with other colors and that little frog prince is so adorable -- I am saving another sheet for a LO with my own prince -- though definitely not a frog!

And to show you how verstile these papers are, I also used them for a Boy Easter LO. Because the pink is toned down by the neutral colors, it is easy to use these papers for any Spring occasion and yes, boy LO's too!



I also used one of the matching crown chipboard album pages to make my focal point photo stand-out and support the "king" theme of the LO.

Did you also notice the cord brads up top? I'm not much of a button or brad person but find myself using them more on boy LOs. I love how easily and simply it adds texture and dimension to any page.

I also made 2 simple Valentine cards using the matching stamp set and mini paddies.


I think you'll agree that Nikki's papers are getting yummier by the season and we have 6 new lines for you debuting at CHA in a few days with the cutest names:


Check out the site for all the yummy goodies coming soon!!!

That's it for now, and see you again on Feb 21st!

Cheers!
Ria

11 comments:

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Ria, I love your first layout to pieces! Such adorable design and photos.

The Nostalgic Scrapper said...

wow....more yummy collections...agreed!

sarah said...

ria, your stuff ROCKS! love the pics in that first LO. soooo adorable!!

can't wait to play with some of those new lines being released! they look so fun! :)

hugs,
sarah.

Deana said...

Ria... everything is adorable, as always! :-)

Jana Eubank said...

Looking good, Nikki! Can't wait to see pictures of the booth and the samples from the DT!

Stampin Mindy said...

These projects are so adorable, I'm definatly going to tell the store owner of the DT I'm on to check out your papers at CHA. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Ria, All of your stuff is adorable! I love that you used this line for boy lo's! Such great looking new lines...can't wait to get my hands on those! Love, Jess

Stacy said...

Love your creations!! OMG!!! Love the papers coming out! I can't wait to get my hands on them :)

Lydia Siegel said...

Im loving the sneaks! FABULOUS LOS!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ria!!! these are GORGEOUS!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeee the lo's and those cards! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kelly C said...

awesome projects - can't wait to get my hands on that willow bee line!

01 09 10