Saturday, January 16, 2010

more projects using U R My Favourite

Greeting !
it's the 16th again and this is emeline reporting...

Valentine's day is fast approaching and i am totally addicted to anything red, pink and any other valentiney colors at the moment !
When i first saw Nikki's U R My Favourite paper line, i was impressed !
Really impressed with the color combinations. it look so fresh, funny and sweet all rolled into one ! Then the adorable Princess and the Frog movie came along, it put a smile on my face !
I thought i needed to use these papers along with the princess' movie theme.

Here's an album using Nikki's Crown chipboards



i wanted to document what my little boy said after the show.
so, please let me set the scene and the cast . the frog = my little boy.
2 princesses = me and my little girl.



i adhered pattern paper onto the chipboard, sand papered the edges i applied dry brush around.



here's another card using the same line :



here, i stamped onto vellum and supported it with a piece of cork sheet.

and i shall leave you with a layout :



have fun creating !

12 comments:

kim said...

very VERY cute! I posted a few projects using your products over one my blog. I love the colors of these papers. www.kimharter.typepad.com check them out

Nikki said...

These are all awesome! I love that little mini album! Thanks for your work!

Anonymous said...

Love that mini and the card and layout are just beautiful too!!
Love, Jess

Stacy said...

Very cute!!! Fabulous layout, the title is perfect. Great job.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh these are just beautiful!!! i loveeeeeeeeeeeee that mini and that card and lo are just adorable! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Carole Stirrat said...

Gorgeous work! Thank you for the inspiration!!

Janet's Joy said...

Such cute projects! TFS!

Deana said...

Emeline, your projects are always SO ADORABLE! I ♥ these! :-)

Nathalie said...

Gorgeous layout!!! Your mini and card are super cute too!

scrappermimi said...

These are such gorgeous projects Emeline!

Kelly C said...

wow - gorgeous layout! I love that card too, frogs are my favorite!!

Taj White said...

this is sooooooooo gorgeous!!!

01 09 10