Saturday, January 30, 2010

It's my turn to blog here! Hope you all are enjoying all the CHA details and pics! I know I'm so excited to get my hands on some of those new products. As we wrap up the Winter CHA, I am going to share my projects with you.

My first project is a layout using the fun new line, "Will He B The 1". I love the graphics on this one as a Valentine's and sweetheart theme.
See that button with the burlap on it??? Well, that is a new product from Nikki! Burlap buttons are one of my FAVORITE things this year!! I LOVE them so much! I used them sprinkled throughout this layout. I also used the 10" diecut circle as a mask. I cut the heart from the middle with an exacto blade and used it to mask glimmer mist. I love the effect!!!

Here is another project of mine using this line... I made a cute Anniversary card with the circle and cut outs.
Aren't these papers delish??? Just gorgeous colors and designs. I love the tickets too!

Finally, here is a fun project made ENTIRELY of "My Sweet Cherry Pie" papers. I constructed the pie crust with the brown papers cut in a rounded tag shape with my Cuttlebug and curled them to construct the sides of the pie. I then cut a circle with the cherry paper for the "filling" and added the crust with strips made with a Fiskars border punch. Added a paper napkin made from the green checked paper and some cut outs for accents. The finishing touch was a coating of sugar by added clear glitter! YUM!
Hope you enjoyed these projects and I'll be back next month to show some more new layouts and projects with the new lines!!

XOXO
Jen

19 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Jen!!! These are JUST GORGEOUS!!! I loved seeing that PIE in person at CHA!!!!!! IT was the ONE project EVERY ONE loved the MOST!!!!!!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Cute! I especially love the pie!

Ria Maningat-Mojica said...

Love love love the pie!!!

Lydia Siegel said...

That pie is way to yummy! I can almost eat it...hahaha. Fabulous lo as well!

Nikki said...

Thanks for showing these great projects! All of them were huge hits at CHA, everyone loved them!! Thanks so much!

Nathalie said...

Totally rocking projects Jen!!!! I LOVE what you did with the mist on the first page and I love the pie too! Brilliant!

Carole Stirrat said...

WOW!!! Love your projects!!

scrappermimi said...

I am so loving that cherry pie! Totally creative!

The Nostalgic Scrapper said...

the projects looks gorgeous...with the new collection...

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

These projects are so amazing! Thank you for sharing them and inspiring us!! I can't wait to get my hot little hands on these papers!!!

Stacy said...

Super cute projects Jen. Love the anniversary card and that layout is FABULOUS!!!! Can't wait to see your stuff next month :)

Jessica Wilson said...

Those projects are gorgeous! So many possibilities with that new line!! I love that pie:) So adorable. Love, jess

Diana Fisher said...

Love the distressing on that first layout, very cool!!

Kim Sanderson said...

Love them all and that pie looks good enough to eat!!

Monique Liedtke said...

Love that layout you made! Those papers are adorable! And that pie you made!!!! FABULOUS!!!!
Thanks for sharing!

Janet's Joy said...

I wish I could have seen these in real life! Adorable projects.

Stacey said...

Oh my oh my. Those layouts are beautiful and let me just say that pie is GORGEOUS! Fantastic job.

Jamie Lane Designs said...

I enjoyed all the projects! Love your layout! Thanks for sharing.

Deana said...

Your LO is ADORABLE & that pie is just way too cute & creative!

Hugs...

01 09 10