Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's my turn to share :)

Hello, Nikki Sivils fans! This is Nathalie, your host for today, and while almost everyone in the industry is getting ready to migrate West for the Winter CHA, I have been creating a few new projects with the fun and fabulous U R My Favorite and My Sweet Cherry Pie lines (loved going back to that very first collection!).
As you see above, I used U R My Favorite to alter a little wooden birdhouse found at Michael's for $1 and made this clean and simple landscape page showing that these papers also work for boys :)

In addition, here are a couple more new things I made with Nikki's very first collection, My Sweet Cherry Pie. Don't you think this altered candle will make a cute teacher's gift?
And since I just received a Bind It All at Christmas I couldn't resist making this little notepad for myself :)
I will see you back here in a month with new projects (can't wait to play with the upcoming new lines!) but in the meantime, I wish Nikki and the other travelers safe flights to California!
A bientôt!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I just say how much I love that little notebook. I NEED a bind it all! I love all your other projects too! Yes, safe travels to all going to CHA...and Have plenty of fun!

Unknown said...

Hi Nathalie.....i love it...so cute! I love the altered jar so much!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohmygosh!!!!! these are sooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!! i love love love that birdhouse and that candle all decked out!!! sooooooooooooooooooo awesome! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lydia Siegel said...

What a great post! Love the bird house and the candle. TFS

Beeceecreativity said...

cute papers, cute projects... love it all.. fab job.

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Very cute projects...I love the candle!

Deana said...

I adore your projects, Nathalie, especially that bird house... SO CUTE! :-)

Kelly C said...

what an adorable birdhouse!!

01 09 10