Saturday, January 2, 2010

I Love you...

Hey there, Michelle Lanning here. Can you believe that the New Year is here? And Valentine's Day is right around the corner. Well Nikki has a fun line of Valentine paper called U R My Favorite. I had fun using this line. Here is what I put together.

I finally got to scrap these photos of Alyson and her Valentine hair. I really like the orange, pink, and brown combo in this line.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I then decided to get a head start on some teacher gifts, so I made a couple of these little valentine mailboxes. Perfect to fill with candy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then for fun I made this little wall hanging. The perfect accent for some simple decor.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Thanks for stopping in - I hope that these projects inspired you to get started on some Valenitne projects.

Michelle Lanning

14 comments:

sarah said...

GORGEOUS projects, michelle! :) love the colors to this line.

hugs,
sarah.

Deana said...

Adorable projects, as always, Michelle! (And your daughter's Valentine's hair is TOO CUTE!)

Stacey said...

Love those photos. Her hair is adorable. Great projects too.

Jenn K said...

So SUPER sweet!! Love all your projects!

Sandie said...

Cute projects!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

omygosh!!!!!!!! i love love love love your DD's hair in that lo!!!! adorable!!!! and the little mailboxes are JUST tooooooooooooooooo stinkin' cute Michelle!!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lydia Siegel said...

FABULOUS PROJECT Michelle!

Nikki~ Just want to say a BIG THANK YOU for sponsoring us this month over at scrapbook challenge.

Nathalie said...

Your projects are super cute Michelle! And BTW, I love your handwriting :)

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What a beautiful and fun Valentine line! Love all of these creations!
And that lil girls hair is too cute!
TFS! and Happy New Year!
~ margie

Nikki said...

Michelle- I love the hair first of all, she is adorable!! And that mailbox is great!! Love it!!

Unknown said...

Awesome creations...love it. Happy New Year

Janet's Joy said...

That photo is just too darn cute! I've never seen "heart hair" before!!!

Kelly C said...

those are absolutely adorable Michelle!!

Unknown said...

Great creations, Michelle! Especially love the page with your daughter! Her hair is too cute!

01 09 10