Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday Twitters!

Hello Willie Bee fans, Anna here with my first blog post for Nikki Sivils

I have been playing with all 3 new lines and having lots of fun. At first I thought my favourite was Flaming Butterfly; just love the bright bold colours on black, but then I pulled out my Willow Bee range, and just fell in love with those clouds, and cute stamps... Do you have a favourite Nikki Sivils paper? or like me fall in love with each piece of paper that lands on my scrapping table, LOL.

So here are a couple of layouts I have made using the new Nikki Sivils range :) As you can see, I love to add dimension on my pages. Use 3D foam pads to achieve dimension on your pages, and make butterflies really fly and stand out on your page, and watch clouds float on your cardstock!

Everlong - Flaming Butterfly








Head in the Clouds - Willow Bee





Bend it like Beckham - Willow Bee






I am doing a handmade gift giveaway for the Blog Crawl on Friday so be sure to pop by my blog.
Happy Scrapping

Anna x

13 comments:

Frances said...

I LOVE all 3 of your layouts...all for different reasons, but they are simply stunning!

Claude said...

I always say: "When in doubt, use pop-dots!" so I totally undertand your love of pop-dots!

Love the layouts!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

wowwwwwwwwwww!!! These are all GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

sarah said...

LOVE these!!! :)

Unknown said...

oh WOW! Absolutely STUNNING work!! LOVE what you've done here, way to rock the new releases!!!!!

Deana said...

Adorable LO's, Anna! All so cute & whimsical! :-)

carina said...

Your work is amazing Anna!!

Linda Beeson said...

These are so cute but I really love the different angles that you showed, really shows off the details well.

scrappermimi said...

These are all fabulous!

Sandie said...

Stunning pages Anna, love what you've done with these papers!!

Nikki said...

Wow Anna!! You ROCK!! I love everything!!

Ria Maningat-Mojica said...

Love all your LOs Anna!

janis said...

love, love your works anna!!!!

01 09 10