Monday, March 8, 2010

Meet and greet!

Hello wonderful friends!
It's Elizabeth here and I wanted to
take a moment out of your day and share a couple of layouts with you!

Everyone I'd like you to meet Kira. She's one of our lovable dogs that we bought when we were stationed in England. Kira is 9 years old! She's 1/2 King Charles 1/2 Cocker Spaniel mix. She is the cuddly one, who looks so sweet and truly is! She is a regular dog through and through!

For this layout I used the Bella Blue and Oscar Too collection! Isn't this a fun collection!

Supplies: Bella Blue and Oscar Too Bella's Bella's Cutie Cut-ups, the envelope of Pocket of Treats, Nikki Sivils Warm Cord Brads,Bella Blue and Oscar Too Pretty Girl Strips, Nikki Sivils 6x6 Bella Blue and Oscar Too mini pad, CM corner rounder, Offray ribbons, ColorBok large monograms, Black Sharpie, American Crafts cardstock.

I'd also like you to meet our other dog Jake. He's a Stafford-Shire Bull Terrier. He is our needy dog. He is just as lovable as Kira is, but Jake has different issues! He's such a good obedient dog, but doesn't like any other dog except for Kira. And walking him is like having him pull a sled! He's 9 years old too! And he might look a little scary, but he is a complete and utter wuss! Although I am sure if we were in danger, Jake would and could eat someone alive. But to anyone that knows him they'd tell you he is just a lickin' dog who likes to be rubbed on his head!

I like the versatility of Nikki's collections! I decided to use the Flaming Butterfly collection for Jake's layout!

Supplies: Flaming Butterfly Butterfly Eggs paper, American Crafts cardstock, CM corner rounder, Flaming Butterfly Butterfly Rest papers, American Craft Thickers, Flaming Butterfly Butterfly Tag papers, Offray ribbons, Pop dots, Bella Blue and Oscar Too Clear Stamps, Willow Bee Tag, computer font Century Gothic.

And this next layout is of the both of them! I used the Willow Bee Collection for this one!
See didn't I tell ya each line was so versatile!!!

Supplies: Nikki Sivils Pocket of Treats, American Crafts cardstock, Willow Bee Bee's Cutie Cut-Ups, Willow Bee Bee 2 Bee, Willow Bee Queen Bee papers, American Crafts Poolside Thickers, Pop dots, CM corner rounder, Coluzzle circle cutter,
Nikki Sivils Warm Cord Brads, computer font Century Gothic.

I cannot wait to see you mix and match, and also play along with Nikki's great collections!

Elizabeth







15 comments:

scrappermimi said...

These are amazing Elizabeth...but that is no surprise!

cashemere said...

So cute!
Kisses from Brazil

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are AWESOME Elizabeth!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE them! :):):):):):):):):):) I loveeeeeeeeeeee how U used the pocket! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

sarah said...

cuuuuuute! I love the doggie layouts!

i esp love the one with the willow bee line! :)

Monique Liedtke said...

What an adorable dogs you have!! Love the layouts you made and how you used the pocket! great idea!
TFS!

mylambboys said...

Love the dogs and love the dog layouts!

Carlyn

Nikki said...

Wow... these are wonderful!! I love your work!! I love your dogs, they are so cute!!

Claude said...

I love your work, love how you use white space!
My daughter's name is Kira ;)

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Adorable sweet babies and what fun layouts to showcase them!!

I love that you used all the different lines!! Wonderful as always!

Deana said...

Cute projects, Elizabeth! :-)

Linda Beeson said...

The papers you picked for each layout seem to just fit perfectly! What fun uses of some of the products.

Unknown said...

oh my goodness! Gorgeous, gorgeous pages Elizabeth!!!! Fabulous work!!

Nathalie said...

Wow Elizabeth, those are seriously awesome pages!!! Love your style!

Kelly Massman said...

Love those dog layouts!

Katrina Hunt said...

Elizabeth....LOVE these!!!!!! And love how you used the "pocket of pictures!!!" I may have to use that idea myself!!!! hugs!!!!

01 09 10