Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The sun is shining!

Over here in Holland the sun is shining! It makes me happy. I really needed to see some sunshine. I was a bit tired driving through the snow.
Hopefully the sun is doing her best at your place as well.

The best thing of happiness is that it gives me lots of mojo! I am scrapping a lot these days! I'm having too much inspiration and not enough time to expose it all. But I'm doing my best to scrap as much as I can.

Here are some layouts I created with the new papers. They give me much inspiration as well. ;-)








Have a great day!
Hilde Janbroers

18 comments:

anne g-i said...

cute, cute, cute!!! your LOs are beautiful!!!

Tracey said...

Wow! Gorgeous layouts!!

Nikki Love said...

I have so gotta get me some of those flamin' butterfly and Willowbee papers!!!!!! Gorgeous creations :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh wow hilde!!! these are just gorgeous! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

Love these...made me smile!!! :-)

Becky said...

Love your layouts they are just wonderful :)

Becky said...

Just love all these layouts - there are absolutely wonderful :)

Nikki said...

As usual you've out done your self!! I love it all!! Thanks Hilde!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Awesome LOS!!!!

Claude said...

These are beautiful! I especially love the first one!

Deana said...

BEE u tiful work, as always, Hilde! :-)

Monique Liedtke said...

As usual gorgeous layouts Hilde!!! TFS!

Melanie said...

These are such fun layouts! I love how each of them is different in it's style and colors. Beautiful work :)

Haidee said...

Very cute LO. You are great @ this. I'm sure you know this.

Dani Fai said...

Great Los.
No words to express how cute they are.

Linda Beeson said...

I love how many of the great supplies you were able to use on your layouts, great mixes.

Katrina Hunt said...

Oh Hilde...I just LOVE your style!!! You know how to rock some paper girl!!! hugs!!!

Haidee said...

Great LOs

01 09 10