Friday, March 26, 2010

Ellie's Day Out with Willow Bee :)

Hello Nikki Sivils fans! It's Nathalie here again and I am happy to be here today to share with you a couple of new projects. First off is a mini featuring the brand new Ellie's Day Out collection and the crown chipboard album. As soon as I saw this collection, I thought about my niece who is always ready to strike a pose in front of the camera. The funny thing I didn't know until I was done was that Nikki named this collection after her niece! Love the coincidence!
"Little Fashionista"



Click on any photo to enlarge it

I used papers from the 6X6 Ellie's Day Out paddie along with some die cuts from Ellie's Cutie Cut-Ups. I don't get to scrap girl pages too often and playing with these feminine papers, flowers and rhinestones was a treat for me!

Next is a page created with the Willow Bee collection. Again, when I looked at the papers, the sunflowers and rich colors made me think about the South of France, so I made this 8.5X11 page with photos from our family vacation there:

"Douce France"

I used Bee Food for my background, Bee's Cutie Cut-Ups for the bee accent and the clouds, the 6X6 Willow Bee paddie for the bottom part, a sticker from the Blue Bees pocket of stickers and burlap buttons to finish off. The journaling was printed on a sheet from the Will He B the 1 6X6 paddie.
If you are interested, I have posted a quick tutorial for this page on my blog HERE.

Last but not least, here is a page from Julie who won My Sweet Cherry Pie collection on my blog anniversary last month. She did such an awesome job with the papers and the corduroy brads, I had to share it with you!


That's it for me today! I'll see you back here next month!

5 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

Super projects!!! I especially love your mini! it's really cute!! TFS!

Linda Beeson said...

That mini book is just so precious, I don't think you could have picked better papers for it, LOVE the shape and wow on the France layout.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!!! I loveeeeeeeeee these!!! I loveeeeee that mini (your niece is ADORABLE!) and loveeeeeeeeee the lo U made and the one that Julie made is AMAZING!!! I loveeeeee her flowers she did! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Nikki said...

Great Post today and I adore that mini album!!

Dalis said...

julie,
I love that LO.

-- dalis

01 09 10