Monday, March 29, 2010

Almost Easter!

Hi everyone! It's Ria Mojica again, your blog hostess for today. We have barely a week before Easter Sunday, just enough time to finish up your Easter cards and other preparations -- like I still have to buy those little susrprises to put inside plastic eggs for our annual Easter Egg Hunt.

Here in the Philippines, most of our kids are on their summer vacation by Easter time and there's no better way to beat the heat than to go for a swim. Here's a LO I made of my daughters swimming in my aunt's backyard with some cousins.

And as part of my Easter preparations, here's a quick and easy card I made using my Slice machine and the Spring Design Card and bits and pieces of Nikki Sivils papers from different collections.

That's all I have for you today...see you again next month...and Happy Easter!

Ria

9 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Ria Sweetie...
Thank you for sharing your beautiful artwork today with Niki's designs. You did an awesome job. So beautiful. Truly, and I love the touch of the little sunshine.

Have a gorgeous Monday sweetie. Country hugs...Sherry

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! Ria!!! I love love love love love that LO....and loving the card U made with the different collections!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee those Easter eggs!!! GORGEOUS!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Frances said...

Precious projects...love the cloud paper!

Nathalie said...

Oh Ria! Love your two projects!!! I love how you added pink in to the Willow Bee mix! And your card is absolutely adorable! Love it!!!!

Monique Liedtke said...

What a gorgeous layout you made Ria!!! and those pics of your dd are sooooo cute! And what a great idea to create the easter card with different papers! TFS!

Sandie said...

Gorgeous page! Love the whole design of it :-)

Linda Beeson said...

That cloud paper is the perfect fit for your theme, CUTE! And what cute eggs too.

Nikki said...

Love these Ria!! I adore that Easter card!! I've had a chance to sit and make a few Easter cards too, but I think I'll have to "card-lift" yours!! :)

janis said...

love your works here ria!!!

01 09 10