Sunday, March 21, 2010

Please welcome our March guest design Sarah Eclavea!

My apologies to Sarah! This should have been up earlier. I have had guests for the weekend, and honestly time just got away from me. Saying that, you will not want to miss what Sarah has done for us this month. We were so impressed by her submissions during the design team call, that we just had to ask her to be a guest artist for us!


Here's a little bio by Sarah:

Hello, my name is Sarah and I live in Chicago with my husband Ron and one year old daughter Frances. I have been scrapbooking for the past eight years, but only become addicted when my daughter was born. I love to scrapbook her and she is the subject of most of my layouts. I also teach high school biology and love my job. I am honored to be a guest designer for Nikki this month.


Sarah has made the most adorable cards using the "Willow Bee Collection".







Isn't this little beehive card just so creative?! I love it!




Sarah also made two precious lo's of her adorable daughter.


Look how she used Nikki's "Bread(less) Tags" to make her title! Clever!






Thank you so much Sarah for being our guest designer this month!! Your talent is amazing! If you would like to see more of Sarah's work you can check out her blog scrapcetera.com.

Stay tuned for tomorrow. You'll be seeing more work from our fabulous design team!

Susan Dupre







13 comments:

Nikki said...

Wow... Sarah love all of these! That "tree card" may be my favorite but I do love how you used the Bread Tabs! Thanks Sarah for joining us and again sorry for the mix up on the post date!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! Sarah!! These are JUST GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee how U used the breadless tabs and love love love love that honeycomb card!!!! GENIUS!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):) Thanks for being our guest this month! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

domestic goddess said...

gorgeous sarah, love the cute beehive card!

Unknown said...

Sarah! So impressed by your work!! Congrats!

Linda Beeson said...

All of your creations are adorable! You pulled out some pretty cool techniques and details!

Nathalie said...

FANTASTIC work Sarah!!!! I love what you did with Nikki's papers!!!! Wonderful style!

Lydia Siegel said...

YAY!, To my fellow DT girl! LOVE THE CARDS and LOS too!

Pamela said...

These are amazing! Sarah's work is awesome!

Deana said...

Good grief, Sarah! Your cards & LO's are just stunning! Great work & congrats on Guest Designer... you SO deserve the recognition! :-)

Ria Maningat-Mojica said...

Great job Sarah!

Monique Liedtke said...

Oh wow Sarah!!! Just LOVE your projects!! That bee hive card is so cute (you're so creative!) and your little miss sunshine lo is my favorite!! TFS!!

Katrina Hunt said...

Sarah, WOW!!!!!! GREAT WORK!!! I love all of your work to begin with on SC, but you ROCKED the Nikki Sivils papers!!!!!

Way to go!!!
hugs

scrappermimi said...

Congrats on being the GDT! Gorgeous projects!

01 09 10