Saturday, March 20, 2010

It´s spring!

Atleast here in Västerås, Sweden today.
The sun is shining from a clear blue sky and it´s really warm! Lovely! :)

Today it´t me, Mette, talking to you.
I so love creating with all the fantastic new stuff.
The colours on the new lines are all amazing.
So here is two layouts from me...
The first one, "I love your style" is of my daughter Emma.
It´s done with "Ellies day out".


The next one is of my son Adam, and it´s called " Soon 16 years".
I can´t believe how fast time flies....
I made this one with "Dan the record man"

Enjoy your saturdays!

Hugs
Mette

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Mette!! These are AWESOME!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and all the distressing just gives the photos an edge!!! very cool lo's! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

jacque4u2c said...

SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Jackie said...

Mette, I love your work :)

Nathalie said...

Nice pages Mette! The second one is my favorite (well maybe having two boys myself makes me biased:)

janis said...

while i love both, i'd say the 2nd layout oozes with super coolness!!! great job mette!!!!

~Lori Roop said...

So fun and funky! Happy Spring to you too!

kim c said...

can't go wrong with big circles!!! really cute layouts

Linda Beeson said...

Nice! Love the way you used those papers.

lavendarrose29 said...

These layouts are great. I love all the details you added to make you pages pop.

Monique Liedtke said...

Such great layouts Mette!! Love all those cirkels you used!!

01 09 10