Saturday, March 27, 2010

Beautiful "Flaming Butterfly"

oohhh goodness...Its me Norma Kennedy hosting the post today. I must say I am super, duper excited to show you just how much FUN you can have creating with Nikki's Beautiful "Flaming Butterfly" line.

The colors are rich and vibrant and were just what I needed for this very special layout!

I had been saving these pictures of my cousin's for the right paper to come along. I luv them all dearly and it is so neat when we can all get together. As soon as I saw the butterflies I knew that I wanted to cut them out and add pop dots to them. Here is how it turned out:


I also decided to make a card using the round scalloped paper in the "Flaming Butterfly" line. What I did was..... I had a Kraft A7 card and I simply attached the scalloped paper to the front of my pre-folded card & trimmed it around the scalloped edge and along the top of the flat card edge.

I added a Cool Cord Brad along with a Bread(less) Tab. Wrapped some raffia around it and added another one of the cut out butterflies.
Here is how it turned out:



Thanks for letting me share my projects!
Have a Blessed and Creative Day,
Norma

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are JUST GORGEOUS Norma!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the way U layer!!! WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

So pretty, Norma! I ♥ your work! And that card reminds me of a cute clutch purse! ;-)

Nikki said...

Great work!! So love that card!!!

01 09 10