Sunday, March 28, 2010

Earphones, Milkshakes & Shoes... oh my!

hello hello!!
Rae Barthel here, with my very first post here on the blog!!

Today I have a few cards to share with you using
some of Nikki's new products...
please sit back, relax & enjoy!!

First up...
a card using the fabulous new
"Dan the Record Man" collection!!

'U ROCK' card
I just adore the 'retro' whimsy of this collection...
from the 45 record adapters to the record players,
it just oozes fun!
I also used some Willie-Bee Alpha Clear Stampies
here to create my banner.

Next up....
the darling new "Will He B the 1" line!
I love the color palette in this collection, and I know that
I will turn to it often to create lovey-dovey anniversary and
date night cards!

'Happy Anniversary' card
Isn't that love note on the lined paper just the cutest thing ever,
way to go Nikki, what a fun & clever design!! love it!!
I also used the "Will He B the 1" clear stamp set
to stamp the "Happy Anniversary" sentiment.

Last, but certainly not least, is a card made from the
oh-so-cute "Ellie's Day Out" collection!!
Purses and shoes galore mixed with graphic retro patterns
and prints... such a fun collection!!
Yet again I used the collection's coordinating clear stamp set,
to stamp the sentiment on the card.

"Too Many Shoes?" card
Speaking of stamps, have I told you how much
I LOVE Nikki's clear stamps?
Getting beautifully clean & clear stamped images
on the first try makes me very happy!

Well, thank you for taking the time to view my cards!
Looking forward to making & sharing many more cards using
these fantastical new Nikki Sivils collections!!

Until next time...
happy card making!

xoxo~ rae

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww!!! Rae!!! These are gorgeous!!!! I loveeeeeeeee that U ROCK card....!!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!!! Great post my dearest! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Monique Liedtke said...

Wonderful cards!! My favorite is the "you rock" card, it's fabulous!! TFS!

Deana said...

Totally CUTE & INSPIRING cards, Rae! I ♥ all 3! :-)

Nikki said...

These cards ROCK Rae!! Thanks for your great creations!!

janis said...

love all your cards!!!!

Linda Beeson said...

I love all of your creations but that first one is my favorite!

Nathalie said...

Fantastic cards Rae!!!! the first one is definitely my favorite!

01 09 10