Monday, March 1, 2010

Springing Into Monday...

Spring is almost upon us, and although there is plenty of cold weather still hanging around it is never too early to start scrapping for it :) So as my first projects I wanted to bring you a couple of spring inspired pieces that have brought a little warmth and sunshine into my day.

I have used all three new lines: Flaming Butterfly, Willow Bee, and Bella Blue and Oscar Too.



In this final project I used a paper mache box that I sandwiched between two tree chipboard pieces (found in the chipboard albums). Perfect for a small gift or package of goodies to tuck away inside!

Hope you enjoyed this post and have a wonderful Monday!

♥ Andrea

16 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS Andrea!!!! WOW!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Monique Liedtke said...

How creative you are!! Your projects are amazing!! Especially love your little box! TFS!

Deana said...

Andrea, your work is STUNNING. What a great post full of so much inspiration!

Nikki said...

Andrea- These are so beautiful!! I love ALL of it!! WOW!! Thanks for adding your sweet creative touch to all these products!!

Gabi Alberti said...

WOW!!! I loved it!! Everything so much wonderful!! Very inspiring!! :)

Claude said...

These are beautiful, I love the little gift box!

Frances said...

These are beautiful! Lovin that flower!

Linda Beeson said...

Oh my goodness, how precious is everyone of your adorable projects. I just love the more pastel colors you used on some of them!

Fabi Ormerod said...

Very cute!!! I loved everything!!!!! ;)

Ria Maningat-Mojica said...

Andrea those are all so adorable!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, Wow, WOW Andrea!!!! I absolutely adore what you've done here!! AMAZING showcasing of the new releases!!

Lydia Siegel said...

WOW! Im loving your post Andrea! Love the big beautiful flower!

domestic goddess said...

all your projects are just beautiful Andrea!

janis said...

great works andrea!!! i love them all!!!

Nancy said...

Wow, again inspiration! Thanks for sharing your work.

Sonia said...

Amazing projects, love all your creations!

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60

01 09 10