Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy *wedding* Anniversary to me and my hubby! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Good Sunday Morning Everyone! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Its me....Julie Tucker-Wolek (hehehehehe...like U couldn't tell that with all the SMILEYS, right???? LOL!) and today.....YEP TODAY March 14th, 2010 is me and Hubby's SECOND WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!! (Happy Anniversary Brian...I loveeeeeeeee U!) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

So, today in honor of my wedding anniversary...I wanted to share a card and lo's I have made for this special occasion! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Here is the card I have made for Brian! :):):):) Can't show U the inside though *wink wink* as that is something between me and him! hehehehehehe :):):):):):):):):):):):) I used the new "Will He B the 1?" line for this! :):):):):):):):):) And I hope the answer to that is YES...since we are celebrating our anniversary today! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):)
 

And I also wanted to share some wedding lo's I have made using the "Will He B the 1?" papers!! These are soooooooooooooooooo YUMMY! I LOVE THEM! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
This first one is with a photo of some cute little bride & groom teddy bears that greeted our guests at the table where we had a photo of us with a frame matte that everyone that attended could sign and leave us a message to celebrate our day! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I handmade the flowers on here using some of the papers from the "U R My Favorite" line! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

 

  


  

  

And this next lo is called...."The Kiss" ... and it is also made with the "Will He B the 1?" line...seriously loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this line!! It worked soooooooooooo well with my wedding photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I also used some of Nikki's new YUMM-O burlap buttons on here!! I am in LOVE with these! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

  

  

And my next lo is titled..."By Our Side" ...and its a lo to celebrate the fact that my son Adam and our daughter Brookie were our Best Man and Maid of Honor during our ceremony...they are also the reason our wedding colors were in pink and blue! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) This one was made with "Ellie's Day Out"....this line is sooooooooooooooooooo FUN!! Just love it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 


 

  


  

And I made one more lo to celebrate my second wedding anniversary today!!! :):):):):) Again this one was also made with "Ellie's Day Out" line! :):):):):) The SHOES in this line are PERFECT for my title....which is..."Shoeless Bride"......and well...once U read the journaling on here...U will get it!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

  

  

  

  

  
Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for stopping by today and celebrating my 2nd Wedding Anniversary with me and my wedding lo's!!!!! I truly appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

40 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW...Julie..first of all...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you and Brian!!....Amazing work my friend!!Really! I love that card and your layouts so rock!!!Beautiful photo's and such happy layouts!I love that they are all so different and so beautiful!WOW!
Love your post!Have a very happy day!!

Jessica Wilson said...

Those are such beautiful layouts!! Happy Anniversary to you and Brian!!! And I went shoeless at my wedding, but it was on purpose...I was barefoot in the sand:) Hope your anniversary is great! Love, Jess

anne g-i said...

Congratulations Julie - super fun and special creations you've made. Have a great day!!

Jenna Ruth said...

Happy anniversary! Love all these layouts and all the details on them!

Diana Fisher said...

Beautiful pages, Julie, and I love that you were shoeless!! Happy Anniversary!!!! You looked stunning in that dress... and you look stunning everyday, I imagine. Though today you know I am a bit peeved at you... hee hee, just kidding! (Saw your blog, you sneaky chick!)

EverydayMe said...

wow wow wow... these are crazy-wonderful... you are so incredible... the card the layout's... wow... they truly are lovely!!!! My fav is... you with no shoes... how cute is that!!! love it!!! Hope you day is super fantastic!!! Happy Anniversary!!
{{hugs}} Michelle

NicNacManiac said...

Oh my gosh Julie...only you and Julia Roberts can pull off a barefoot wedding!! Your LOs are amazing, the card is precious and the photos really capture some fabulous moments!!
Enjoy your day sweetie!!
xOxO Nerina

Denise said...

I love that you were barefoot for your wedding! Happy Anniversary to you both.

TeenaBugg38 said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! I knew you had to be a newlywed...you smile entirely too much....LOL. I love your layouts...what an amazing wedding album you are going to have, my fave is "by Our Side" I just love the half circle...not sure why is strikes me but it does. And that is an adorable kit too!!!

Katrina Hunt said...

oh Julie!!!! GREAT GREAT layouts....love them all....and hey....if the shoes aren't comfy it doesn't matter how cute they are!!!! Congrats on the Anniversary!!! hugs

Marit said...

Congratulations Julie and Brian!!!! And I love, love, love your layouts Julie!!! Esp. the shoeless one... I could have done something like this IF I had a wedding... teehee... Have a great day!!!

scrappygal said...

Fantastic layouts girl! Love them all. These papers are so very happy and perfect to celebrate such a special day! Love every single one of them! Great job and Happy Anniversary!

Jocelyn said...

Fantastic Lo's....Julie and Happy Anniversary again....Today is a great Day...it is my Danielle's Birthday toooooo!!!

Love all the goodies and the great products!!!

Jenneke said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Julie and Brian!!!
GORGEOUS layouts you made with these wonderful papers of Nikki!!
I LOVE the Shoeless one, such a funny story!!

Enjoy this special day, Julie!!

Hugs, Jenneke

Gabi Alberti said...

Congratulations for you!! I love all the tinghs you posted here today!! Everything so much beatiful!! I love the card!! Hugs!! Have a nice week!!

Maggi said...

Gorgeous Julie! I just loved seeing these pictures, happy anniversary!

chris a said...

Happy happy aniversary! You really celebrated and rocked all of these cards and layouts - just wonderful! Hope you day is wonderful and I love seeing your creations!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Talk about eye candy! WOW!!! Your layouts are soooo AWESOME! I love the colors and all your little details! Just beautiful! and also... Happy Anniversary!!!

Haidee said...

Happy 2nd Anniv. ! Nice LOs

angie said...

Congratulations to you and Brian! your pages are so pretty - i love every one of them. the shoeless one is a great story!

heidi said...

love every single one of these!!!!! esp. love the shoeless bride one. is that your handwriting??!! it's gorgeous! happy anniversary again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen said...

Happy Anniversary Julie (and Brian). lol Your layouts are so much fun. You're right, the papers are fantastic. I love the shoeless bride. Why wear shoes? They are covered up anyway! Cute stuff!

Julie said...

gorgeous j2 i love the story about the shoes.

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

You did such wonderful creations with that range - love them all but my fav would have to be the card. Happy Anni for you and Brian sweetie and have a fab day. xx
P.S also love those buttons - yummiest.

ellen s. said...

these are totally fabulous! i neeeed that shoe paper!!!!

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Love the shoeless bride layout. Not something you'd normally see on a wedding layout...LOVE IT JULIE!!!

Your work is so amazing. I really need to get my hands on Nikki's products!

janis said...

happy anniversary to you and brian!!!! love your layouts here, most especially the pictures you used - - you're one beautiful shoeless bride. ;o)

janis said...

happy anniversary to you and brian!!!! love your layouts here, most especially the pictures you used - - you're one beautiful shoeless bride. ;o)

Unknown said...

OOOOOHHHH my goodness... these are fabulous layouts!!! I love that card too!!! The papers and embellishments are just amazing! Great job! happy anniversary!

scrappermimi said...

Girl! You are fabulous and big congrats on your anniversary! Hugs!

Faye Marie said...

Great Layouts!!!!!!!!!!! Love them all!!! I really like all the products too!!

Georgia Visacri said...

CONGRATS my friend and a big congrats to Bryan too, wish you 2 lots of happiness! I love your wedding creations, you ROCK!!

Claude said...

Fist off, happy anniversary, I hope you had a great day with your hubby!
Second, what lovely layouts! I really like your show story. I made it though my wedding ceremony with my shoes, but the reception was spent shoe-less! ;)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pages! And Happy Anniversary again!

Gladie said...

WOW! These LOs are Stunning! And you both look georgeous! What a pretty bride! :)))Happy Anniversary :)

Unknown said...

LOVE, love, LOVE your projects Julie!!!!! and happy anniversary to you & your hubs!!!!! the shoeless bride lo is my favie ;)

jacque4u2c said...

CONGRATULATiONS!!!! As always you so rock! You made these kits come to life with love and affection!!! Fantastic job!!!

Deana said...

Adorable projects, Julie! I'm loving all the shoes! :-)

Happy belated anniversary!

~Lori Roop said...

Happy belated Anniversary!! What a lot goodness in this post!! :):):):):):):):) sorry! I couldn't resist!! lol

Unknown said...

Wow, I love all of your projects! I hope that you had a great anniversary!
-Cher

01 09 10