Friday, July 23, 2010

Woohoo!!!!!!

That is really all I can say about the new lines!
I so love them and they makes me so happy with their bright and wonderful colors.
Don´t you agree with me?

First I made a layout with my oldest daughter Mye using the line "My Friend Birdie".
This line is really cute, but I think I manage to make it look a bit cool anyway.
Then I used the line "Blueberry Hill", and it´s just great with all you summerphotos.
Just look at this one I made with my cute little niece Tyra having a perfect day at the beach.
Today I also want to show you a minialbum I made about my first year as a DT here at Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker.
I took all the lines from this year and they all got a page each.
So many amazing lines in one year! :)












8 comments:

Lari Scrap said...

Gorgeous work, Mette!

Monique Liedtke said...

Gorgeous Layouts Mette!! Love your style!! great mini too! TFS!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh these are fabulous Mette!! I love love love love the lo's ....and that MINI... holy wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that mini...you have inspired me to make one like that also! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Erika M. said...

Fabulous creations - really loving the new collections!

mommyof5kidz said...

Gorgeous, Mette!!! I always love seeing your work!!

Unknown said...

Mette, LOVE your mini album!!! What a fantastic idea!!!! Gorgeous work!!

Linda Beeson said...

It's hard to take in that much goodness at once! LOVE how you used all of those collections.

Ria Maningat-Mojica said...

Fabulous work Mette!

01 09 10