Friday, July 30, 2010

July Sketch Challenge

Hey everyone! Susan here! Wow, it has been a crazy month with tons of stuff going on for CHA. I hope you have been and will enjoy Nikki's new releases. This month the design team girls were given a challenge to do a layout or card based on this fabulous sketch by design team member Anna Bowkis.


Several of the girls participated this go around, and we have some really awesome takes on the sketch. Here is their interpretations:

by Mahlin Wiggur

by Julie Tucker-Wolek

by Michelle Bertuzzi

by Jennifer Yates

by Linda Beeson

by Jill Hildebrand

by Julie Howard

by Mimi Leinbach

by Carina Lindholm

by Larissa Albernaz

by Michele Beck

by Ria Mojica

by Jennifer Matott

by Susan Dupre

by Wendela Lam

by Lea Albers

There ya have it!! If you'd like to play along, just link your layout or card to this post. We will pick a winner and post the winner's work on August 30th. We will also send the winner a little bit of Nikki's products.

Happy Crafting!
Susan Dupre

15 comments:

mommyof5kidz said...

Absolutely gorgeous work! Everyone did a fantastic job with that sketch!!!

Hanneke said...

Love the sketch and love what the dt made!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all of these!!! Thanks for the amazing sketch Anna!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Heather said...

These are all awesome! So much talent over here! I'll have to see what I can come up with!

Liz said...

Girls - you all rocked this challenge! Love how different each of the projects are...

Linda Beeson said...

It is so fun to see how others interpret a sketch! FUN.

leah said...

wow!! Loving all the takes on the sketch, ladies!!! ^_^

serena said...

when do you have to have your layout linked up by? what % of the product needs to be Nikki Sivils?

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hi Serena!!! You have to be linked up by August 30th and we are looking for at least an 80% use of Nikki's products! Thanks! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

serena said...

hello here is the link to my first Nikki Sivils layout! fun papers to work with.

http://sugarscrapping.blogspot.com/2010/08/nikki-sivils-sketch-challenge.html

Unknown said...

love what everyone did with the sketch!

Hanneke said...

Here is my take on this months challenge!!!

http://hanneke-rifi.blogspot.com/2010/08/me-and-blogger-not-such-good-idea.html

Jennybean said...

I had fun with this sketch... here's my layout!

http://scrappingreilly.blogspot.com/2010/08/cosmo-cricket-sketch-challenge.html

Me-Ma Kim said...

I just HAD to play along using the goodies I won from Nikki on her facebook contest!! THANKS, Nikki! You can check out my take here: http://me-makimsplace.blogspot.com/2010/08/nikki-sivils-sketch-challenge.html
Have a GREAT Day,
Me-Ma Kim

Becky said...

I didn't really have any paper to play along with so I hope it was okay that I just played with what I had :)

http://beckythackston.blogspot.com/2010/08/new-layout.html

01 09 10