Saturday, July 17, 2010

Summer cards

Hello everyone! I’m Lea Albers and this is my first blog post as a Doghouse Diva! This month I am excited to share a little project and two cards with you!
The new products are underway and are located somewhere between America and the Netherlands. So this month I used the familiar Willow Bee and My Sweet Cherry Pie Papers.I painted a flowerpot with acrylic paint in a nice blue color, and filled it with potting soil. I’ve used my Nestabilities to make a lid. On the top cut out flowers and a bee. In the plastic bag are the flower seeds.
Adding a matching card, also made with the Willow Bee Papers. On the card I’ve used some bling bling! A nice gift, I thought so.
For the next Card I used the easy-cut-ups from my Sweet Cherry Pie. The Card is clean and simple. Except the cutout parts I only used some 'Glossy accents' and a pearl for the spot on the Cherry.
Until next month, I'll let you see some projects made with the new products.
Enjoy the weekend!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

What great cards and pot gift Lea. I really like the first card and that lil bee. Great work

Jennifer Yates said...

So very cute Lea!! Love them all!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! Lea!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee these!!!! What you did with the flower pot is AMAZING ... and LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE those cards!! They are GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Linda Beeson said...

I like these! That green gingham paper is probably my favorite!

Cora Hoekstra said...

Lea, what a gorgeus idea, that flowerpot. I would bee happy to get some. And also nice kard, I`d like the cherry the most.

Yvonne said...

wat gaaffffff!!!!
so very cute!!!!!
thanks Lea

jandokan said...

SUPERRRRRR...
I'm totally in love with the cherry card... it's adorable :D
the flowerpot is great too!!
grtz Anja

Deana said...

Darling cards, Lea! :-)

01 09 10