Friday, July 2, 2010

Willow Bee

Hello Everyone!
My name is Carina and i´m one of the new Dog house divas:)
I live in Sweden where we have the most gorgeous summer weather at the moment.
I´m so excited to be on this talented team.

So.. today for my first blog post here at the Nikki Sivils blog, i´m gonna showcase the Willow Bee collection.
Oh, how i love this collection, the colours are just lovely and i have a softspot for clouds.
I could ( and almost do) use them on every project i make:)
First out is a layout of my oldest son Marcus, the pictures are from his 7th birthday.



These Burlap buttons are just the cutest!



And the second layout is about me=)
the journaling says:
"I´m proud to be a mom, wife,daughter,sister and a aunt.
but i´m also proud of being just Carina"



and a close up of the dangling hearts.



and the last item i have to show today is a little card.



Have a great weekend.
Hugs Carina

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Carina!! These are GORGEOUS!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the hanging hearts....I am thinking I am gonna have to lift that idea since I have Willow Bee sitting in front of me right this moment! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

laterg8r said...

totally looooove the raining hearts :D

Linda Beeson said...

I love how many photos you were able to include on that first layout and that paper looks so cute for it and LOVE the little hearts dropping from the clouds in the second one. Cute stuff.

Sarah said...

I love clouds too!! and your projects are gorgeous girl!

Nicole Brenna said...

Great cards.... so inspirational... i wondered if the winners of the sketchbooks had ever been posted... I cant find them

Scrapamum said...

So gorgeous! Great job on all of your projects!

Lea said...

Lovely layouts, it's also mine favorite collection!

Katrina Hunt said...

wowza!!!!! love it!!!!!!

scrappermimi said...

These papers could not be more perfect for the photos, love them!

01 09 10