Tuesday, July 13, 2010

*showcasing YOU!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....
Julie Tucker-Wolek with you here today and WOW!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that every month I get to showcase projects made by YOU using Nikki Sivils's products!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee seeing what everyone has created with her products! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) If you would like to be showcased here, you have to create a lo, card or altered item using at least 80% of Nikki's products and send it to me in an email at bmwgirl@cox.net!!! I can't WAIT to see what you have created! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And this month...WOW oh WOW!! Have I got some AMAZING ones to share! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

First we have Amy Muffoletto!!! She works for me on These are a Few Of My Favorite Things, and she created this BEAUTY using "My Sweet Cherry Pie" for our FAVE TOY challenge! :):):):):):):):):):) I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how she cut out all the circles!!! Just GORGEOUS Amy! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next, I have THREE projects from Misty Willis!!!! WOW!! This girl is AMAZING!!!!! Her first lo shows her mixing "Boo-tiful" and "U R My Favorite" ....I never would have thought to mix the two of these....can WE say...."GENIUS?!?!?!!?"....loveeeeeeeeee the two of these lines together! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And the next LO I have from Misty....she does it again...BEAUTIFULLY, of course!!! For this lo, she has mixed, "North Pole Nights" and "My Sweet Cherry Pie"..... I absolutely LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this!!!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee how she scalloped the paper and then brought them together!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And Misty's last projects are a card and altered jar using, "U R My Favorite"......just loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! I love love love love love how she has the hearts atop the jar!!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next, I have TWO amazing projects from the amazing Keely Yowler!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee this girls work! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
The first one I have for you from Keely, is this ADORABLE card using "Bella Blue and Oscar Too"....OMYGOSH...how CUTE CUTE CUTE is her new little PUPPY!??!!?? LOVE IT!!!!! And loving that little tree she added on here!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And next from Keely....is this ADORABLE LO showing the CUTEST little baby (Don't tell my kids I said that though!! LOL!!!)!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how she used "My Sweet Cherry Pie" on here .... and added that cork board tag and LOVING the way she used border punches on different areas on here....gives it real dimension....this is sooooooooooooooooo GORGEOUS!!! WOW WOW WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And next, I'm showcasing a LO from Aileen Herne!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh WOW WOW WOW!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee how she used "Ellie's Day Out" on this LO!!!! Isn't that PHOTO just adorable?!?!??! And I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how she used the "Crown Chipboard" shape on here!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that...and then the arrows she made to point to the photo!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next, I have two lo's to share from the wonderful Jennifer Manis!!!! She used "Willow Bee" on her two lo's she shared with me!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how Jennifer always takes photos of herself to scrap (well...one cause she is beautiful! and two....because I totally admire that about her...I wish I was that brave! LOL!) :):):):):):):):):):):):):) I am loving the way she cut into the papers and used them on her lo's to highlight the photos!!! BEAUTIFUL work Jennifer! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And the last (BUT...not least!!!) one I want to showcase today is a card from Theresa Gillman!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how she used "Dan the Record Man" for this card and then added the faux stitching!! This is AWESOME Theresa! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And I also want to share a LO I did! :):):):):):):):):):) I made this using "Dan the Record Man"!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee this line!!!! I made this for Hubby for Daddy's Day last month...and my first time sewing on Thickers....seriously, that was heart stopping to say the least!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 


And one last thing before I head out today....have YOU all seen the SNEAKS that Nikki has shown for the upcoming CHA show?!?!?!?! *swoon-able* for SURE!! WOW WOW WOWWWWWWWWWWW!! if you have missed them...here they are again!!!! "Blueberry Hill" and "Fly High".....soooooooooooooo love these....and can NOT wait to play with them! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




Thanks for stopping by....we truly appreciate the support on Nikki's blog! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) And thanks to all the ladies that send me their Nikki's projects every month...I truly enjoy showcasing you! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

22 comments:

Leanne said...

Great post Julie, love all those layouts that you found. Love these products too will definately have to get my hands on some.
xx Leanne

Anonymous said...

Wow...gorgeous layouts and projects you spotted Julie!!
Love them all!
Love your layout too and that new line is fantastic!!

Jenneke said...

Thanks for showing us these gorgeous layouts, Julie!!
And I LOVE the new line!!!!

XXXJenneke

A Sarasota said...

Julie, you picked some beauties!
I am lovin' the sneaks, like the blues, love to see those.
WTG Misty! Gorgeous layouts and projects. Tickled to see all your great work here!
Fabulous, all you ladies!

Maggi said...

I love your picks! The cherry line is so cute!

EverydayMe said...

these are soooooooooooooo great!!!
{{hugs}} Michelle

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Julie Sweetie...
Outstanding post. I love your shares today, but the cherry ones, you know cherries are my weakness and I love the cherry shares. Especially with the gingham combined as it is so country.

They are all so gorgeous and so unique to each creator. That is what makes them so special. Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder.

Your layout was beautiful with Brookie for DH. I know he adored it.

Have a beautiful day sweet friend. Job well done.

Country hugs and so much love, Sherry

Bekka said...

Great finds, Julie!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous projects ladies!!! and I especially loved Misty's!! I am always a fan of her work. She is fabulous!!!!

Staci said...

What fun layouts Julie!! You have a great eye for talent!

Antonia Krajicek said...

LOVE your Daddy's Girl page Julie!! Fun stitching. You managed to find another awesome group of projects to share. Nice job :)

Jennifer Yates said...

WOW! Such beautiful work ladies!!!

Scrapamum said...

What fabulous LO's and cards and projects!!!! I love it all!
I can't wait to get my hands on the new lines!

Linda Beeson said...

Again, truly amazing creations! Love what you find.

Jenna Ruth said...

Thanks for including my layouts :)
Love the new line that's coming out too!

Audra said...

Love all the awesome projects!! :)

Theresa said...

Hi Julie...oooh. what lovely projects and layouts. I completely forgot about my card. thanks for posting it. I love Nikki's papers. they are sooo much fun. =)can't wait for the new lines.

mommyof5kidz said...

Thank you so much for sharng my work, Julie! Nikki's products are FANTABULOUS!!! I can not WAITto get my hands on some and get to creating!!!
I LOVE everything you showcased here today....every piece is a true work of art!!

Liz said...

Those are all wonderful projects ladies! Thank you for sharing them with us!

scrappermimi said...

What a great post! SO much yumminess and great sneaks!

Nikki said...

Thanks Julie for showing everyone's work so nice to see all those beautiful creations!! Love your sweet layout too!

Keely Livings said...

Love all of these wonderful projects! Thanks so much for featuring mine :)

01 09 10