Saturday, July 10, 2010

Canvas Fun...

Hello everyone! Jennifer Yates here for my first post as a Doghouse Diva! I am super excited to share a fun and easy canvas project with you using a few a Nikki's products.

I first bought a 16 x 20 canvas at my local craft store...they came in a pack of two and were very affordable.

I used the Chipboard House Album...

and the Bella Blue and Oscar Too 6 x6 paper collection to create my houses...

I first used a coffee color spray mist to create my backdrop, which was sprayed directly on the canvas. Letting it dry I then create each of the houses.

Here are a few closeups... The burlap buttons are one of my favorite products from Nikki and they were perfect touch to add to the front door of each house!

The bread(less) tags, which are SO CUTE and cord brads I used to add dimension and a little pop of color to the design.


I hope this inspires you to create a nice home decor piece and use your Nikki Sivils products in a fun and different way!

Happy Scrappin'!!!

9 comments:

Lea said...

I love it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

WoWoWoWoWoWoWoWoWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! This is AMAZING Jennifer!! I love love love love love love it!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee what you have done with the canvas!!! Just GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

~Lori Roop said...

Simply darling! And very creative!! Love it!

wendela said...

wow!!! this is so beautiful!!

x
wendela

Kathy Martin said...

Such a creative way to use those chipboard houses! Great page! :)

jill said...

love everything about it. gotta get my hands on some of those chipboard houses -- love them!!!!!

Linda Beeson said...

Oh wow CUTE! What a totally great use of the chipboard houses and the canvas.

Scrapamum said...

This is such a fabulous project!!!! I have been wanting to pick up some canvas and now I HAVE to!!!!

leah said...

Awww!! Really cute!! Love it!

01 09 10