Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Berry Best Friends

Hi everyone! It's Ria Mojica here again. I so love the bright and happy colors of Blueberry Hill!

Here's my 1st LO using this line...I am so glad I waited for the right papers to come along before I scrapped these pics of my daughter and her best friend dressed as race car drivers for a school activity.


And here's an easy little card I made from Blueberry Hill.


I hope you enjoyed looking at these samples from Blueberry Hill as much as I enjoyed creating them!

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ria!!! These are ADORABLE!!! I love love love love love those photos....sooooooooooooo cute!! My son is a HUGE NASCAR fan...I will have to show him those!! And that card is WONDERFUL! Great work! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

TeenaBugg38 said...

CUTE!!!!

Erika M. said...

Beautiful creations!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Awww, how sweet! How adorable are they in those lil outfits! Love your LO and card! Too cute :)
hugs, margie

Linda Beeson said...

Those are great papers for those pics! Cute projects.

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

love the fun swirl!!! how cool!!

Heather said...

So adorable!

LisiB said...

The colors are adorable and your cards are simply perfect!
http://myschnipselblog.blogspot.com/

leah said...

aww... two little cuties! ^_^

01 09 10