Thursday, July 8, 2010

SKETCHES AND NIKKI SIVILS

This month, I am so happy to share that I am guest designing over at Sketches: Creatively Yours. SCY has fun and awesome sketches to inspire you in creating your pages. For the first two sketch challenges this July, I am bringing Nikki Sivils' yumminess with the layouts I have created.

The first one uses Henry's Brilliance and features my nephew Lance :


This owl is super cute!!!!!!!!!!!! I made him sit on the tree sticker from Pocket of Stickers - Blue Bees.


The second one uses Will He B the 1 and features my dear daughter Nat enjoying her iced tea:


I made it look that she's sipping from the sundae/shake cut-out. ;o)


Hope you can play along with us over at SCY!!! Until next time!!!

Have fun creating,

janis

10 comments:

Tere Azua said...

Both layouts are beautiful!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are ADORABLE Janis! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Frances said...

These are great!! Love the vividness of the lines with your photos!

Erika M. said...

Lovely creations!

~Lori Roop said...

I love both of these! They're adorable!

Linda Beeson said...

These are both so different and yet so wonderful. Great use of the papers.

Scrapamum said...

Fab LO's!!!

Michèle said...

this 2 pages are awesome !!!! so inspiring !

Nikki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy Martin said...

Oh my goodness! To die for pages! :)

01 09 10