Sunday, May 23, 2010

We love to shop

Hello Nikki Sivils fans, how are you doing today? Is your day as sunny and warm as it is here in the Netherlands? I've walked through our garden early this morning, and all you could here were the birds singing. I hope we finally get some spring here. It has been too cold the last couple of weeks, we so need the sun!
So now talk scrapbooking,
Last month I made this layout with the Ellie's Day Out line.
This line is so sweet with all the soft colors, the shoes and the bags. I sure love shoes and bags!
And our daughter is just like me on this. Even when she was little she loved to shop.
So this time I made a second page to the titled page.

All Nikki Sivils products except for the Doily and Ranger's Distress Ink (spun suger)
I kept this one a bit more Simple Style.



Thank you for looking and hope to see you here next month when it will be this DT's last post on the NS blog.
Have a great weekend!


6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is FABULOUS Mieke!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee those photos and the little sticker on the tab! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Linda Beeson said...

Nice! You made it so "girly" which should just go along with shopping! Love the accents.

Kathy Martin said...

Oh what fun these shopping pages are! I should do one about my friend and I and our outings! :)

Dale Tiernan said...

Yes, I love shoes and bags too. Your layouts appeal to me. I would have loved to have a daughter to shop with. My boys don't like to shop although I have to take one of them to buy a jumper today. He's outgrown all of last year's ones.

Scrapamum said...

Gorgeous layouts! I am so in love with the softness!!!

Monique Liedtke said...

They are wonderful Miek!!! Love the soft colors and all the "soft" touches you added!!! TFS!

01 09 10