Tuesday, May 11, 2010

TWO BABIES, A MOM and A WEDDING

Hello everyone!!! This is Janis your blog hostess for today. I have several projects to share with you - - and I'm starting off with a layout that I have made for my super cute nephew Jester using Henry's Brilliance papers (for close-ups/detail shots, please see my blog post HERE).


I was also able to play with Ellie's Day Out papers and came up with a layout of my big baby Nat. I super love that the papers match the girly cuteness of my dear daughter. LOL. Here she is showing off her blue nails!!! (For close-up/detail shots, please see my post HERE).


I also made a card for Mothers' Day. The Ellie's Day Out Line is perfect not just for little girls but also for big girls like mommies!!!! :o)


Last Saturday, I attended the wedding of my officemate. Since she and her hubby will migrate to Australia after the wedding, my other officemates and I decided to give them money as our "good luck" gift. It's not much but just to show that the gift was still personalized, I decided to make her a pocket card using Will He B the 1 papers and the Red Crosshatch Pocket of Stickers. ;o)


Here's the inside of the card - - I inserted our gift money inside the pocket!!! This Pocket of Stickers is really a brilliant and versatile packaging that you can use on your projects!!! ;o)


Hope I inspired you to bring out and play with Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker's yummy products!!! Until next time!!!

Have fun creating,
janis

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww!! These are all gorgeous Janis!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the pocket idea for gift money for a wedding! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

I agree with Julie.....GORGEOUS!!!!

Thanks for sharing with us!!!

Linda Beeson said...

These are great projects but oh how I love the contrasts on that first layout! What a great combination of papers and colors

Monique Liedtke said...

Oh Janis, LOVE those layouts!!! Especially the first one with Henry's Brilliance!! and what a super idea to use the pocket for gift money!! TFS!

Silver Strands said...

Great post Janis! Now that you've got my creative juices flowing, I just need to clear everyone out and get to work!

Dale Tiernan said...

Fabulous wonderfullness. Especially great idea re the money pocket. Better than having it fall out of a regular card or stickytaping it on to one.

dstandard said...

Fabulous layouts and cards! What cuties!

Unknown said...

gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS Janis!!! LOVE what you have created here!!

Frances said...

These are all super fab! Love your attention to detail and all of the layering...very, very nice!!

scrappermimi said...

These are all really amazing!

Do What You Love said...

Super, super gorgeous, Janis! These are all so wonderful and prettiest of papers - you really are so talented; everything performs on its own! Awesome! :-)

She's a Color Queen said...

WOW Janis, these are just OMG outstandingly gorgeous!

01 09 10