Monday, May 17, 2010

Celebrate Girls

Good Morning! Laura here this month to share with you a couple of projects that I hope will inspire you and get your creative juices going!

First project uses the Ellie's Day Out collection. I love the soft feminine colors and feel to this line plus it's so up to date with some of my favorite things...shoes and purses!

I used our preferred partner Spellbinders to create the flowers. I love the layering the dies affords and the ease of use!






The next project is using the Will He B the 1 collection. I was able to utilize the packaging from the cardstock stickers to create a one of a kind sleeve frame for my photo.

I also created one of a kind fabric flowers using Fabric Stiffener and Draping Liquid by Helmar USA . Helmar has a fantastic line of adhesives for all your paper crafting needs!




9 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

What a sweet layouts!!! My favorite is the dancing one!! Love the colors here!! TFS!

Nikki said...

These are all lovely Laura! I love the l/0 with the picture of your hubby and daughter... so sweet.

Scrapamum said...

These are gorgeous!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are AMAZING Laura!!! I love love love love that precious photo of hubby and daughter and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee those flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tere Azua said...

Both are gorgeous!
do you happened to have instructions on how to make those flowers?

Linda Beeson said...

That pink doily and those adorable flowers are just plain perfect with those papers! LOVE everything about the second layout too.

scrappermimi said...

These are so fabulously girly!

Janet's Joy said...

So pretty!

janis said...

lovely girly layouts!!!!

01 09 10