Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My girls always willing to be photographed

I am blessed with 2 girls who like to let their photo taken. I couldn't imagine not having so many photos. But maybe I'm spoiled...LOL.
So I guess I should start doing some more mini albums to scrap all those photos. ( thats what you probably will see on my next months blogpost ;-) )

The first layout is from my eldest girl Amy. She's showing one of her presents she got from her birthday last October.
I used Ellie's Day Out for this layout. I love the pastel colors which go perfect with the photo. I added lots of ink to get more depth.
Of course the cute buttons couldn't be left out!


The other layout shows my younger daughter Fenna. She can look like an angel but she's a spicy girl! But she loves to hug me and cuddle. She's kissable as the title tells you.
I used the Will He B the 1 collection. Also added some cute buttons and cardstock stickers.
And I love the font stamps Nikki Sivils has. They are perfect to create a title!


Next month I think I will show you a mini album. I better start working on it then. With 2 birthdays coming up I really need to start.
Hope you are in a scrappy mood to?! Then you better look at the DT call!! ( see post on the beginning of this month)

Have a great day!
Hilde Janbroers

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS Hilde!! loveeeeeeeeeeee those photos and the added flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Frances said...

These are so cute!! Love the bling crown on the first one...sweet pics.

Linda Beeson said...

What great details and what super cute kids!!! Love how you used those papers.

Scrapamum said...

What fabulous layouts! The crown is such a sweet touch on the first one!

Tere Azua said...

Your girls are beautiful!

I like you inking. And the flowers look amazing too!

scrappermimi said...

Your rockin' this lines Hilde!

Janet's Joy said...

Beautiful Hilde as usual!

Laura said...

Great LO'S Hilde. I love the jewels you added.

janis said...

love love your work hilde!!!

01 09 10