Thursday, May 20, 2010

Waking up...

Here in Sweden it feels like summer today.
The nature is waking up again after the long and really cold winter.
I really love this time of the year. :)

Today it´s me Mette again, and I´m here to show you a few layouts I´ve done.

The first layout is one with me and my cute little niece Tyra.
We really had some fun infront of the camera. :D
For this layout I used the line Willow Bee.

The second layout is one with me doing the happy-jump at Nothern Ireland.
I was so happy to finally get to go there and see all that beauty for myself.
It has been a dream for so many years.
For this layout I used the line Bella Blue and Oscar too.

The third and last layout today is one with my DH.
He really rocks my world!:)
For this one I used the line Dan the Record Man.

Enjoy the warm sun and Happy Scrapping!

Hugs!

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mette!! These are STUNNING!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee how U journaled on the photo in that 2nd one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Michèle said...

wow !!! 3 amazing pages !!! great work !!

Kelly Massman said...

AWESOME LOs today!!

scrappermimi said...

As usual all works of art! Fab girl!

Karen said...

Your layouts are beautiful, Mette. I just love them!
~Karen

Linda Beeson said...

Wonderful, as usual, but my favorite is that second layout! What a great feeling you created with that photo and all of the great accents of patterned papers.

Scrapamum said...

Mette, these are all gorgeous!!!!

Nathalie said...

Mette, your pages are wonderful!!!! I love the one in Ireland and the one of your DH!!! Really great work!!!

Tere Azua said...

OMGoodness. I love the half circle on your first layout!
Everything looks gorgeous!

Monique Liedtke said...

Wow Mette you really rocked!!! I just love the Ireland layout!! and I agree... Ireland is a great country!! TFS!

Unknown said...

beautiful pages Mette!

Unknown said...

great layouts!

01 09 10