Friday, May 21, 2010

Sometimes...

... I like to challenge myself :)
Hello there ! it's Michele Beck here today...

Sometimes i absolutely want an item, it can be a paper, a flower, a stamp... and when i get it, i don't use it.
I am sure it's the same for you !
Think about this wonderful paper you bought a few days (weeks?!) ago, this amazing brads you were dying for... and that you have never used!

Me, it's stamps.
I love stamps. I really mean it. How could i not love it? look at this one, or this one... aren't they toooo cute ?
what is too cool with stamps is that you can use it in so many ways...
Yes, i know that, so why i don't use it more often?
I don't know...
But today, i have challenged myself to make a page with lots of stamps!
So i take my Nikki Sivils Stamps, and i did it !
For this page, i used the line "Will He B the 1"



This alphabet stamps is just perfect for our title :




Now, it's your turn ! I want you to challenge yourself to make or use something you did not use to :) you'll see, it's fun !
thanks for stopping by :)
be creative!
Michele Beck

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Michele!!! This is AMAZING!! WOW WOW WOW!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all the stamping...and loving the cord brad in the butterfly up there on the top!!!! Tooooooooooooooooo cool! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

{VICKI} said...

love all the layers

Liz Chidester said...

Oh, I love this LO!!! So much to look at...its just great!!

Scrapamum said...

What a gorgeous layout! I love what you did!

Unknown said...

Holy Cannoli, these are fantastic. I love all the fussy cutting.

Monique Liedtke said...

Wow!! Love sooo many details and those stamps are to die for!!! I want them too!!!! Adore your layout! TFS!

Linda Beeson said...

Wow, you did do it! LOVE the colors of the papers you stamped some of the images on and I love that one larger butterfly stamped directly on the background paper.

Nathalie said...

Fantastic page!!!!!! I love the stamping but also what you did with the scalloped paper! You're brilliant :)

scrappermimi said...

There is just so much amazing detail here!

~Lori Roop said...

A lot of goodness going on here! Fabulous use of all the stamps!! The spray makes this really pop!

Carin McDonough said...

Wow what a gorgeous layout, I love every little bit of it!! :D

01 09 10