Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Guy cards....

I've been sitting here contemplating. Should I or should I not tell on myself about forgetting to post last month? Nah!! I'll keep it to myself. See what happens when you're so busy having fun creating. Time slips away. You wanna know the really sad part? I just realized a week or so ago that I had actually missed it. I'm so sorry! Hopefully, never again ladies!! :)

On a better note. Today's card was created just for today's post. Since I rarely have masculine cards on hand. I thought I would put Victoria's Street collection to use. And this card is the result. The Victoria's Street collection has some awesome papers that work perfectly for masculine cards. The warm tones are fabulous!

I don't know about y'all. But this month has been and continues to be SUPER hectic! The end of the school year is jam packed with activities this year. It's hard for me to find time to fit it all in and stay "on top" of everything in the process!! Thankfully, the end is in sight. We're counting the days! We can't wait until we get to sleep in a little bit!! Mornings don't like me! Never have! Probably never will!! And to be honest, the feeling is mutual! :)




Have a happy Wednesday!

~lori roop

12 comments:

Karen said...

I really like your card alot,Lori. I never have guy cards either and am totally with you on the morning thing!!
~Karen

Laura said...

Great Card Lori! I never have masculine cards on hand either....you would think living in a house full of boys it would be a priority. Thanks for the inspiration.

Frances said...

LOVE the stitching and very, very masculine! Thanks for the inspiration.

Unknown said...

Love it. Masculine cards can be so tricky sometimes, but this one came off without a hitch. Thanks for sharing

Linda Beeson said...

Now that we all DON'T know you forgot!!! What a great card and unexpected paper collection!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Lori!! This JUST ROCKS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Scrapamum said...

Ooo I love this card. Gread job, and we also forgive for forgetting about us : (

scrappermimi said...

Awesome masculine design!

ellen s. said...

oooh! great card...i am in a house full of men so i totally appreciate this inspo!

Dale Tiernan said...

Very nice. I make guy cards a lot, have to as I have 2 sons. I often use that soft colour green too. I reckon some would find it a challenge not to be able to put a flower on a card. hee hee

janis said...

love your card lori!

Nathalie said...

Nice card Lori! I like the raw chipboard and the stitching!

01 09 10