Friday, May 14, 2010

*Showcasing YOU!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all!!! :):):):):):):) Julie Tucker-Wolek with U here today....and as I mentioned last month, along with my DT work that I will be showcasing here every month, I am also showcasing work created by U, using Nikki Sivils's products! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH let me TELL U...I have been BLESSED by having soooooooooooo many lo's come to my email box in this past month! :):):):):):):):):):):):) Remember....to have me showcase on of your Nikki Sivils's projects...send me an email to bmwgirl@cox.net and include your name and a link to your blog/gallery (I want to make sure U get full credit for your work here!) .... your project must use at least 80% of Nikki's products! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sooooooooooooo let's get started and see who is going to be showcased today! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

First...we have Joni Parker! :):):):):):):):):) She is an Arizona girl like me! :):):):):):):):):):):) I love love love love love this precious LO she created about her dear son and his art work of his Cherry Tree!! And HOW PERFECT for Joni to USE "My Sweet Cherry Pie" on this?!?!?! *love it* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 


Next we have a GORGEOUS lo from Liz Chidester!!!!! She also used "My Sweet Cherry Pie"!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this sooooooooooooo much! I found Liz and her LO while going through the gallery at Scrapbook.com! :):):):):):):):):) I left her a comment and asked her to send this to me...and SHE DID!! YAY!! Thanks Liz! :):):):) *love it!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next we have a mini created by Lydia Siegel! :):):):):):):):) She used "Victoria's Street" and "Bread-less tabs" on this!!! Thanks Lydia for sharing it....IT IS GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next we have THREE lo's from the AMAZING Monique Liedtke!!!!!!!!! Just look at her STITCHING!!! YUMMY! Thanks Monique for sharing these! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Her first two LO's are with, "U R My Favorite!" *swoon* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




Monique's next one is using "Victoria's Street" :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And the next two lo's are from Hanneke!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee these!!! I am lucky enough to work with Hannele on my challenge blog...These are a Few of My Favorite Things!! She is AMAZING!!!! The two lo's she sent me are also using "My Sweet Cherry Pie" :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




And the last one I want to showcase today is from the soooooooooooo AMAZING Natalie Macdonald!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her LO!! WOW!!! She also used, "My Sweet Cherry Pie" :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I loveeeeeeeee the cherry ribbon she added! PERFECT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) 


Sooooooooooooooo thank U ladies from the BOTTOM of my HEART for sending me YOUR creations!!! They are truly inspiring! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Now....for some of my creations! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
I made these little fold-out mini's for my Mom and my Mother-in-Law for Mothers Day!!! I made them using a tutorial that I found on my dear friend Gudrun's blog....right here! :):):):):):):):):):) I used "Ellie's Day Out" on these!!! And YES!!! The Mama's LOVED THEM! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)








And one last LO for today! :):):):):):):) I made this one using "Dan the Record Man!" ....and my title...."Woodstock Wannabe!" :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Thanks for stopping by today....we truly appreciate the support on Nikki's blog...and I hope that all of these creations by some AMAZING artists have inspired U!!! And DON'T FORGET....Nikki is having a DT call right now...and we are also having a "Card Challenge" right now using Nikki's products....see HERE HERE HERE for the DT call info....and HERE HERE HERE for our card challenge! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

26 comments:

Unknown said...

Julie, love your fold out album. What a cool gift.

Love all of the layouts you shared - it's fun to see so many talented people share their work!

Monique Liedtke said...

Thanks Julie, for showing my layouts!!!! And I really love all the other layouts!!
Your mini album truly rocks Julie!! Your mum must have been so happy you made this for her!
xoxo Monique

Jenneke said...

Thanks again for a GREAT post, Julie!! Love the layouts you showed us, so much inspiration!! And your album is wonderful too!

Hugs, Jenneke

Jocelyn said...

Love all the Lo's that you showcased!!! JUST AWESOME and that fold out album is PERFECT

Thanks for sharing and inspiring all of us!!!

Diana Fisher said...

Such cool layouts and projects! Lots to see here, and lots of ideas!

Anonymous said...

Wow, girls those are all amazing layouts!!! Julie, I love those mini's!!! I'm gonna give that a try one day! So much inspiration here today!! Love, Jess

Unknown said...

Wow!!! I love all those layouts that you showcased!!! They are all just amazing! Your project and layout are fabulous as well!!!

Maggi said...

What talent! I am so in love with that cherry kit! Your foldy-album is divine! :D

EverydayMe said...

Julie... love the layouts you chose... and you know i love love love yours... but I love that album/card thing... it's amazing... great job!! happy friday!!
{{hugs}} Michelle

Miss Jaster said...

Great LOs! I love those Cherry Pie ones best!

Deana said...

Another FUN post! Loving how everyone has been using the Nikki Sivils products!

Julie... your minis are adorable! Such a cute, girly gift idea... my fav kind! :-)

deb famularo said...

Oh wow, a DT call?? SOOOO tempting!!!! I love Nikki's products! All of these layouts are amazing! And that folding album is awesome Julie! What a great post full of inspiration! xoxo

Linda Beeson said...

Wowie, I am amazed! What a fabulous collection of some serious Nikki Sivils goodness! So neat that you are showcasing these creations.

Scrapamum said...

Such wonderful talent! I can't believe the wonderful projects on here!

Mieke said...

Love love love all the projects here. Wow girls, it's amazing!

Nikki said...

WOW!! All of these projects are wonderful!! I love them! Julie thanks for highlight everyone's work... I always look forward to your post!

Natalie Jane said...

Wow!! Thank you Julie :) :) *happy dance*

Absolutely love all the LO's and projects!!!
xx

kim c said...

whoa nellie....so much inspo!!!!

Nathalie said...

Awesome creations ladies!!!!

bethchien said...

awesome awesome projects by everyone!

Unknown said...

I love seeing all the different artist here. Thanks Julie for the hard searching and Nikki for allowing.

Joni Parker said...

I'm soooo honored to have one of my layouts posted here... and seeing everyone else's is truly inspiring.

chris a said...

just love your little fold out album and wow! your mail box has really been hopping with so many fantastic layouts!!!! Great stuff!

janis said...

i love all the layouts featured here. and julie, that fold out album ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

janis
p.s. we're both woodstock wannabes. LOL!!!!

Gladie said...

Wonderful creations - and that little fold-out is awsome!

Erika Hayes said...

I love all these layouts and projects what talent is out there.. That Chree Tree is adorable.. what a great way to spotlight kids artwork! Thanks for all the inspiration!

01 09 10