Saturday, May 15, 2010

Let's Mix It Up...

I love to mix and match collections. There is just so much to love about each one and can’t resist the urge to bring them altogether in one project.
Nikki Supplies:
Paper: Elle’s Day Out, Victoria’s Secret, Will He Be The 1, Willow Bee
Stamps: Willie Bee Alpha, U R My Favorite, Willow Bee
Embellishments: Warm Cord Brads
Other: metal rings and chipboard from album kit
To create this bee I used my Spellbinder die cuts on chip board and paper to layer on top.
Nikki Supplies:
Paper: Elle’s Day Out, U R My Favorite, Will He Be The 1, Dan The Record Man
Stamps: Elle’s Day Out, Dan The Record Man, Will He Be The 1
Embellishments: Burlap Buttons – Red
I created borders using the record stamp and heart stamp (as listed above). Perfect for creating your own unique scalloped accents.
Nikki Supplies:
Paper: Elle’s Day Out, Will He Be The 1
Stamps: U R My Favorite, Flaming Butterfly, My Sweet Cherry Pie
I used the horseshoe in the My Sweet Cherry Pie stamp set to create two borders as shown above.

Hope you enjoyed the post and thank you for stopping by!

Andrea

8 comments:

Monika said...

These are so beautiful!!!

Monique Liedtke said...

Adore these cards and tag!!! Love how you mixed all these lines and especially love your stamping!!! TFS!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Andrea...these are sooooooooooooooooo cute!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that little bee! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

lisaplus6 said...

i love these!!! i love how all the lines blended together so nicely!! i see some papers i want to play with for sure!!

Deana said...

ADORABLE!!! :-)

Linda Beeson said...

I am always so happy to see creations that you have created because your style is amazing! LOVE the flowers and that great border on the first card.

Scrapamum said...

These are so gorgeous! I love them sooooo much!

Laura said...

All of these are so beautiful, i love the mini!!

01 09 10