Friday, September 3, 2010

Tree Love

Hello everyone!
Carina here with todays post:)

I have 2 layouts using the Tree Love collection to show you today.
This collection has the most beautiful fall colors and some super cute patterns!

So here is my first layout.
Pics of my youngest son playing in a big pile of leafs:)
For this layout i used a half of an 10x10 circle die cut paper .The trees and the beaver is from the "Bucky´s cut-ups"sheet. I also used some of the matching cardstock stickers and alpha stickers that comes with this collection.

( click to enlarge)

For this second layout i went for a much simpler design :)
This layout is called "Mommy loves you" and i wrote a letter to my oldest son telling him how much i love him, i wrote the letter on a tag. And i used one of the sticker pockets to hold the tag.
I decorated the pocket with some handmade accordian flowers,cardstock stickers and burlap buttons.


Have a great day!
/ Carina ♥

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! These are GORGEOUS Carina!!! I love love love love the stitching and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how you used the pocket from the stickers!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

What super cute designs Carina! Love the fun extra stitching on your tree project and the sticker pocket too!!! I am a huge fan of love notes to your kids in my projects as well.

Happy Friday!!!

Linda Beeson said...

These are the best! I just love how that half circle looks of that printed paper and all of the space on the other layout looks so neat.

jill said...

Kay.......i am in love with your style. love everything about it. saw these on the gallery & bookmarked them for future inspiration. thanks for sharing....can't wait to see more.

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS layouts Carina!! Fantastic work!!!

leah said...

I absoultely adore what you've done with this line! The whitespace is FABULOUS!:)

Stacy H-W said...

These are super adorable Carina. I especially love the one with the love letter to your son. How sweet. All your stitching is fab!

01 09 10