Sunday, September 26, 2010

All mixed up

Hey everyone,

It seems like I've been waiting for my post FOR-EVER!!!!  My last post was way back in August, and I won't be posting in October, so.............I thought I better give it to you with both barrels this month.  I decided to create several different layouts for this post, showcasing as many Product Lines/Collections that I possibly could & mixing things up a bit.

Here goes....................

12:  Boo-tiful & Pocket of Treats {title tag}.


Backyard Lessons:  Tree Love, Willow Bee, My Sweet Cherry Pie, Victoria's StreetBurlap Buttons & packaging (title tag), Cardstock Stickers (title).
fall glow:  Blueberry Hill, Ellie's Day Out, Tree Love, My Sweet Cherry Pie, Victoria's Street, Cardstock Stickers & Pocket of Treats.
Touch football:  Tree Love, My Friend Birdie, Cardstock Stickers & Burlap Buttons.
 Wide Open Spaces: Tree Love, Boo-tiful, My Sweet Cherry Pie, U R My Favorite & Pocket of Treats.
Hopefully I have inspired you to dip into ALL the Nikki Sivils Scrapbookers product lines that you own and begin to use them altogether in your layouts, cards & projects. 

Have fun trying to find these layouts in the gallery -- I'm not quite sure WHICH COLLECTION I will be showcasing them in {??!?}. 

Now.......get out that fabulous NS paper you've been saving for a fun day of scrappin'.........and don't forget to mix it up a bit!!!!!!

Have fun.
- jill

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwww! These are GREAT Jill! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the way you mixed all the collections! :):):):):):)

hilde janbroers said...

wow, you have been busy!! love your style!

Deana said...

I ♥ to mix & match Nikki's lines, too! Beautiful pages, Jill! :-)

Christy said...

These are each beyond STUNNING!!!

Erika M. said...

Loving your beautiful creations!

Linda Beeson said...

I LOVE to mix papers from the different collections, it justs seems like some were made to go with others! Your creations are WONDERFUL! Great details everywhere.

leah said...

love all the stamping and layers! ^_^

01 09 10