Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day



Happy Labor Day everyone.

I love those first few days of September. The children are back in school and they are sharing some of the cutest things. Our son is in Grade 1 this year and he is so excited about learning to read. He has his very own desk now and a locker too, a sign that he is growing up. It happens quickly doesn't it?

Hi Everyone, Erika Taylor here today to share with you a bunch of Nikki Sivils goodness that I've created over that past little while. These new collections are just so sweet and I'm loving the colors.

First I have a few cards to share using the Blueberry Hill collection

I so love those little leaves. I bent the largest leaf around a large paintbrush handle to give it some dimension. I used a little Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots to really add that extra level to it. The flower is made from the suns on the Blueberry Cut-Up paper.

Next another Blueberry Hill Card.

Love how juicy those little blueberries turned out after adding a little gloss to them. And those Canvas Buttons.... SWOON. These are the sweetest little buttons out there and they go perfects with jute string and ribbon. A real country fair feel to this one.

Now lets take a little trip down Tree Love lane.


The little teeth on Bucky the Beaver are perfect for the toothy grin on our daughter lol


For the card, I added some red stickles to the tree to make those little apples pop. I so love the color palette in Tree Love.

And finally some Boo-tiful for ya. I'm a HUGE halloween fan and this paper is super dooper fun to work with. I love the whimsy of it and the fun designs. I made the ribbon out of a strip of the Boo-tiful Cutie cut up paper.
Last by not least, my favorite Halloween card to date. There is something a little spooky about the jack-o-lanterns in the Boo-tiful Cutie Cut up paper. I LOVE THEM!!!!


Hope you enjoyed stopping by today and checking out my work. I love sharing it with you and would love to see your newest Nikki Sivils creations too. Leave a link for me to check them out in the comment section.

Until next time

Toodles
Erika Taylor

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Erika!! These are ALL AMAZING!! I love love love love the layers and dimension that you give each piece!! WOW!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Erika M. said...

Loving your creations!

Linda Beeson said...

Wow on the flower on your first card! Great projects.

Liz said...

Such awesome projects! Love the Halloween collection :)

leah said...

So adorable!! Great cards! I'm in such a Halloween mood lately. ^_^

01 09 10