Saturday, September 25, 2010

"Tree Love" Layout and a Spooky Banner

Hi Everyone! Jennifer Yates here on the blog today! I've got a couple of fun project to show you using the Nikki Sivils "Tree Love Collection AND her super cute "Boo-tiful" Line!!!

First up...This is a layout of my neighbors daughter, Sydney and her friends.  She had just turned 13 (she was TWO when we moved in!!!) and had her first "official" sleepover!!  I snapped this photo of all the girls in front of their house and thought it would be perfect to coordinate with the "Tree Love" Collection.  How sweet are they?  I don't remember looking that cute at 13!  I think awkward would be the better word! LOL!


Here are a few closeups...
I love taking the circle stickers from the Tree Love Cardstock Sticker Sheet and using my pop dots to give them added dimension on the layout!



Next up is a "ghostly" project I did using the ever so popular Ghost Chipboard Album!!!  CK even gave it some love...see it here

Halloween is just around the corner and this SPOOKY Banner is a  perfect way to decorate your mantle!
I found this somewhat difficult to photograph, so I hope you can see these photos okay. ;)



The banner was assembled by using the cropadile on each of the ghost hands, placing the hands together and tying a knot to secure it.


Supplies Used: Nikki Sivils Boo-tiful 6 x 6 mini pads, Nikki Sivils Boo-tiful 12 x 12 paperBurlap Buttons (Black), Scallop Punch, Circle Punch, Swiss Cheese Punch, Martha Stewart Spider Punch, Cropadile, Ribbon from Hobby Lobby



I hope this inspires you to create some wonderful projects with Nikki's collections!
Have a great weekend!
Jennifer Y.

8 comments:

Erika M. said...

What marvelous creations!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow wow wow Jennifer!!! you never cease to AMAZE ME!!! WOW WOW WOW!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that lo....and the banner....WOW GORGEOUS!! You have inspired me to create one too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Eeeek! I LOVE your ghostly banner! How fun and cute!!!
And your LO is stunning! I love all of the lil details you added! I'm sure she will treasure it forever :)
TFS! hugs, margie

jill said...

Love your layout, Jennifer. Those little pop-dotted circles look great on the tree. :) The banner would be a great creation to give my daughter's school teacher -- I'm always looking for little gifts to give away (we scrappers accumulate so much). Thanks for inspiring me today.

Linda Beeson said...

WAY adorable! Love both of them, that banner is NEAT!

hilde janbroers said...

wow, so beautiful!!!

Deana said...

Love the banner & that LO is totally ADORABLE! :-)

leah said...

Wow, Jennifer! You really worked that Tree Love line!! Great layout! And fun little banner... :)

01 09 10