Friday, September 17, 2010

Some birds and some trees....

Hi! It´s me, Mette
I´m with two layouts with my beautiful daughter Emma.

The first one is one made with the wonderful papers from My friend Birdie.
They are so playful and I just love the colors on them! :)
Don´you agree with me????


The other layout is made with the amazing papers from Tree Love.
They are so lovely and I just love them too.
Just look at the cute beaver! :)


TFL!
Enjoy your fridays and happy scrapping to you all! :)

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh I love love love love these Mette!! I loveeeee all the distressing and splatters of paint!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

domestic goddess said...

gorgeous layouts Mette

Linda Beeson said...

Both are wonderful but the first one is my favorite! LOVE the blues and the wonderful ways you used all of the papers.

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Stunning layouts of your beautiful daughter, Mette! I really love the second one with all of the distressing! Great job :)
hugs, margie

jill said...

these LOs are a total inspiration -- LOVE your style and the use of paint splatters on your projects. Thanks for sharing your incredibly creative style.

Nikki said...

WOW... you always blow me away Mette! These are so creative and beautiful! Love them!

leah said...

LOVE all the distressing, Mette. Gorgeous layouts...

01 09 10