Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bluberry Hill

Have you tried Nikki Sivils mini 6" x 6" ? they are so versatile. Each mini pad has 3 sheets of each pattern paper, all full sized patterns reduced to 6" x 6"!
Perfect for making mini books, cards and altered picture frames!

Picture Frames I hear you cry! I love Ikea and on a recent visit I picked up a few of these square picture frames, measuring 51/2" sqaure the mini pads were perfect for me to work with.



I chose Bluberry Hill to work with, selected some of my favourite papers, the diecut sheet and a few embellishments to work with. Simple layering, strips of paper and a few diecut shapes popped and I had a mini work of art!

start with a simple picture frame


<>
add paper layers and embellishments







Supplies : Ikea picture frame, Nikki Sivils Blueberry Hill mini pad, Nikki Sivils diecut sheet, Nikii Sivils bread tag, ribbon, button and chipboard bird.

I love how this picture frame has turned out and will defintiley be making a set.

Hope you enjoyed my project, hope to see you at my blog for lots more Nikki Sivils projects.

Anna x

11 comments:

Erika M. said...

How perfectly lovely!

Sandie said...

What a GORGEOUS project, I am definitely picking up some of those frames next time I'm at Ikea!!!

Linda Beeson said...

What an absolutely adorable creation and those papers are the best for it!

Leah l'Orange said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! i want this little 6x6 stack!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!!!!! I just love love love love love love love love it!! WOW!!! Soooooooooooooo awesome!!! I think i need to head to IKEA and get me some frames! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

The Gov. said...

Using the frames with the 6X6 stack . . . what a GREAT idea!

Sarah said...

Oh how cute!! Love this idea!

Nikki said...

Love this Anna!! LOVE IT!!

Deana said...

Beautiful project, Anna! :-)

domestic goddess said...

thanks everyone

leah said...

What a fun and cute frame, Anna! Great project!

01 09 10