Wednesday, September 15, 2010

September Guest Designer Yuko Motoyama!


Hello there!  My name is Yuko Motoyama (Scrappin' Yuko), living in Chiba, Japan where you'd find Tokyo disney land near by:D
I have been married to my husband for 8 years and we have 2 wonderful kids, Seita (boy) almost 7 and Saki (girl) is 4.
They are now more like my best friends who has their own choices and tastes, I am so blessed to have them and staying home for them everyday.

I have worked in film industry as a film buyer until my boy was born and it was such a fun job to fly across the world and be there for new releases, and got to meet some celebrities at film festivals;D  It wasn't an easy decision to give it up but I am now so content to be able to spend much time with my kids ,scrapbooking, reading and just simply enjoying everyday life.

Right now I am part of fabulous Design Team for Pencil Lines (PL) and Japanese challenge blog Scrap x Scrap (scrap2) .  
Please come stop by for your inspiration.

Thank you Nikki for having me this month!  

Yuko










12 comments:

Unknown said...

Yuko! Love what you did with Nikki's papers! Congrats on the guest spot!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS creations Yuko!! I am soooooooooooo excited that you our guest this month! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Linda Beeson said...

Really cute creations, such cute uses for those papers! THANKS!

Erika M. said...

Very fabulous creations!

hilde janbroers said...

Lovely work Yuko!! Congratulations on the guest spot!

Jennifer Yates said...

Gorgeous work Yuko!!!

Jenn K said...

Really SWEET! Love the clean lines of your work...so crisp!

Sarah said...

Love these and the little doggies!!! Gorgeous work with the papers!

Deana said...

Beautiful projects, Yuko! Congrats on Guest Designer! :-)

ちゅと said...

Thank you girls for your sweet comments! I loved using my dogs' pictures and simply adored Nikkis's dog designs!

Nikki said...

Yuko these are al wonderful!! I just love your dogs!! They are so cute!! Of course I adore your work too! You are so talented! Thanks for being our guest designer this month!

domestic goddess said...

hi yuko, lovely to see you as a guest deisgner xx

01 09 10