Monday, September 20, 2010

Nikki Sivils = "Must-have products for your scrapbooking!"

Hi everyone!  Is anyone besides me wishing that we were actually having some fall-like weather?  Where I live the forecast says it's going to be close to 90 degrees all week.  Booooo for that. 

But... rather than be annoyed with the above-average temperatures, I thought I'd get out my Tree Love line & scrap some photos from last year's visit to a pumpkin patch! 

I used a sheet from the 6x6 paper pad for my journaling card.  I printed my journaling from Word onto the paper, added the "My Favorite Time" cut-out and then used my border punch to finish it off...

I made my own flag banner for my title using a circle punch + some baker's twine.  For my tree, I used a flower punch & just kept layering them to add some extra texture.  I ♥ Bucky the Beaver...

And... just a little shout-out here!  If you read Creating Keepsakes magazine, you may have already seen this in the current issue!  Nikki's ghost mini album made the "Latest & Greatest" column as one of the 10 must-have products for your scrapbooking!
.
 
I just have one thing to say...

You ROCK, Nikki! 

Hugs & happy creating everyone! 

14 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HOLY AMAZING Deana!!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that 2 pager!! WOW!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that tree, the circle banner (yeahhhhhhhhhhh...totally lifting that one!!! LOL!) And love love love love all the photos, and that "move it or lose it" bubble sticker!! HA! FUNNY!!!!!! And yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for CK and that CONGRATS card!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

A Sarasota said...

Love the two-pager, and yes! saw the ghostie mini in CK, awesome...
love the inspiration here!

Christy said...

That is AWESOME!!!

Erika M. said...

Lovely creations - I was quite excited to see ya'll made the top ten in the Creating Keepsakes issue!

Lori Robinett said...

Love it all! Just saw the ghost in CK last night - too cute!!

(and yeah . . . I'm with you. I'm ready for some cooler weather! Not snow, not cold weather, just fall weather!)

Kathy Martin said...

Your page is seriously fun and cool! Love all the details! :)

Nikki said...

Awe.... Deana, thanks so much! And lovin' that 2 pager we don't see too many of those around and I adore this one! That tree rocks!

Liz said...

These are AWESOME Deana! Love the two pager!

Ria Maningat-Mojica said...

Love your LO Deana!!!

BabyBokChoy said...

Your card and your layout are just too adorable!!!

Nancy Damiano said...

I think you ROCK Deana! Seriously, the tree on this layout is amazingly intricate. The design on this 2-pagers is beautiful!

Linda Beeson said...

Using that small paper for your journaling page is just plain CLEVER and brilliant! LOVE the little circle banner, another really cute idea and who can beat that adorable tree.

goldyfish said...

I so love the tree. What a great way to make it. Cute card.

leah said...

FABULOUS two-pager, Deana! LOVE it! and that card plain rocks...

01 09 10