Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Spring smiles

Hi there, it´s Monika here from chilly Sweden where fall is quickly approaching. Today I´m hoping to inspire you with a few layouts and a bottle full of love.


This is a really quick and easy layout with a photo from taken day after midsummer, I have used the Blueberry Hill collection and just added a few ribbons to it.


I really love some of the simple and clean layouts I have seen lately, but making one myself is a real challenge for me. Here I have used papers from the Boo-tiful line, I flipped the scalloped edge paper to reverse, white, side to make the border under the photo. The journaling is about my beautiful nice whom I love dearly.








This is my last layout, here I have used digital layouts as inspiration to achieve the layered look. The road sign decoration is a printed digital element and the bar code thingy was on my mascara. Al the papers are from the Tree love line.


This month I will have to spend two weekends away from my daughter. It´s very rare that I´m not home when she goes to bed and I will definitely have a hard time to be without her. I know she will to. That is why I made this little milk bottle for her and filled it with kisses, hugs and “I love you-s”. I explained to her that every time she misses me, she just takes out a note, reads what is on it and knows that she got a kiss, hug or “I love you” from me because that is what I have put on each piece of paper.
I have used the Pocket of Stickers-Red Crosshatch to decorate the jar.

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! These are ALL GORGEOUS!!!! I love love love how you layered the die cut paper in that first one! WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lea said...

Love all your layouts!
These are really great!

Patchi said...

Great LOs and the bottle of love is adorable! What a great idea!!!

Linda Beeson said...

Oh wow, I wouldn't even be able to say which is my favorite here! LOVE what you did, love how you combined your prints and other elements. The circles on the first one look so cool.

Deana said...

Oh my goodness, Monika... GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS projects! :-)

Erika M. said...

Absolutely spectacular creations!

leah said...

Such sweet layouts!! I love what you did for the purple and white one! :)

01 09 10