Friday, September 10, 2010

Last Days of Summer

Hi again everyone, Ria Mojica here for you today. Although school has been on in my part of the world for a few months now, I know that in the US classes have just or are about to begin. As usual, I still have a lot of unscrapped pictures from our summer and the colors of Blueberry Hill were perfect for my son's playground photos.

I don't normally do 2-page LOs but I couldn't resist this...I really wanted to use these 3 4r photos and a 1-pager would have been too tight.  I think the die-cut paper lends itself very well to this 2-pager.


I played around with the circles in the paper and used circles everywhere...I even doodled a border of circles to make it more "boyish".

I hope I inspired you to try creating your own boy pages using Blueberry Hill, too!

Enjoy!
Ria


Materials Used:

Blueberry Party 10" circle die-cut
A Sunny Day for Blueberries
Blueberry Border Strips
Blueberry Cut Ups


5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love love love love love love this Ria!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee all the photos and loving all those SUNS TOO! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hanneke said...

Love this, the colors are so perfect for your pics!!

Erika M. said...

What an awesome layout!

Unknown said...

What a FANTASTIC layout Ria!! LOVE the photos too!!!

Linda Beeson said...

Soooo nice! Love how you put the circle over two pages.

01 09 10