Thursday, September 23, 2010

PAPERTWINING TREE LOVE

Hello everyone!  This is Janis blogging here at Nikki Sivils once again!!!  Welcome to another showcasing edition (this is my fourth actually - - I have done Willow Bee, Dan the Record Man, and My Friend Birdie - - showcasing is sooo much fun I hope to be able to do it monthly!!!!) and this time I'll be showcasing Tree Love with a twist - - I incorporated paper twines on all my three layouts!!!!

SHOWCASING TREE LOVE

While my usual scrapbooking subjects on my NS layouts are my kids and my nephews, I couldn't help but use Tree Love on my recent photos with my friends.  Here's the first one:

Created a mini shadow "window" here using pop-dots: 
  

Paper Twine Idea #1:  Loop paper twines on your punched paper edges!!!
 

Here's my second layout:

Lookie loo, Beaver's holding a Craft Flag!!!! 

Paper Twine Idea #2:  Make tassels out of paper twines!!!

Here's my third layout, this time it's just me LOL!!!!  It's supposed to be funny because there's a backstory to it.  ;o)

Paper Twine Idea #3:  Make titles out of paper twines!!!
  

NIKKI SIVILS AND MY SCRAPBOOKING STYLE

Over at Scrapstreet.com, I have written also a short article on my scrapbooking style and I used Nikki Sivils Collections on my projects!!!  If you want to read about it and see my NS projects, just click HERE.  ;o)


Hope I inspired you to play with Tree Love along with the other NS paper collections!!!  

Have fun creating!!!!

janis

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow wow wow wow!! Janis!!! These are all AMAZING!!! WOW WOW WOW!!! I loveeeeeeeeee what you did with the twine each and every time!!! I am gonna have to try those! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)):):):)

Jocelyn said...

Love all of these and what a great idea...I can't wait to try it out!!!!

FABULOUS!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Erika M. said...

I just adore Tree Love - cool techniques with the papertwining!

Linda Beeson said...

Hello! What amazing details! Not only did you use the papers in such great ways but I just love what else you added and the cute photos.

Deana said...

Very cool & creative ideas for twine, Janis! :-)

Kathy Martin said...

AWESOME! Love these pages and your jute accenting! :)

Nina said...

Beautiful work, Janis! Love your bright colors, the fun photos, and of course the paper twine! =)

*hugs*
Nina

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

omg! all i can say is WOW!!!!! i love these layouts and this set is definitely rockin my socks!

gotta get my hands on it-love the techniques :)

xoxo
sarabeth

Melissa said...

your work are just amazing! Janis, you are really one talented scrapbooker and thank you for sharing your beautiful creations with us and for inspiring us.

leah said...

LOL on that last layout... great ideas with the twine! ^_^

Unknown said...

Lovely work Janis and cool idea...thanks byebye,Lean.

01 09 10