Saturday, October 16, 2010

Welcome Our October Guest Designer Sarah DeGuzman!!


We are so honored to have the fantabulous and uber (ok, I know those aren't words!) talented  Sarah de Guzman designing for us this month!!  Her work is so adorable - not to mention her main subject that she scraps!  Here is what Sarah has to say for herself!

Hi, my name's Sarah, and I'm a 20 something, carefree kind of gal. A couple of years ago, I was diagnosed with an anxiety disorder, so I needed something to calm my state of mind. Scrapbooking became my cure and my therapy, and it helped me get through the roughest of times. Never in my wildest imaginations did I think that I would be able to use this outlet to create with such amazing design teams, see my work in printed publications, or be teaching at a handful of local scrapbook stores! Seriously, it’s been an amazing adventure. Aside from my love to scrap, I like to travel and visit new places, play at the beach, decorate for every holiday, blog, and spend time with my family and friends. ...and yes, I consider my two adorable dogs, Maui and Hilo, a part of my family! I am truly honored to be designing for Nikki.

To find out more about me, please visit my blog: http://redoaklines.com


Here is her lovely work as well!

Isn't her work just the cutest?  Sarah is using My Friend Birdie, Blueberry Hill and Nikki's wonderful corduroy brads on her adorable layouts.  Thank you Sarah so much for designing for us.  Your work is truly inspiring!  Be sure to click on the link above to her blog if you would like to check out more of her amazing work!
Have a great weekend everyone, and happy crafting!
Susan Dupre

15 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeee my sarah-bera!!!!!! :):):):) soooo happy she is with us this month! Loveeeeee the lo's girl!!!!! :):):):):):):):)

kristie said...

Hi Sarah!!! great work!

Katrina Hunt said...

Sarah Sarah Sarah.......how do you do it girlie?? You know I luv ya!!!! These are wonderful and congrats on the GDT!!!!!!! hugs, Katrina

Kelly Massman said...

Sarah: You did a super job with Nikki's awesome collections! :-)

Deana said...

I ♥ Sarah & her work! AWESOME pages, girlfriend! :-)

Jenneke said...

Gorgeous pages, Sarah!!!! LOVE your happy style!!

XXXJenneke

Linda Beeson said...

What totally adorable details, you used the papers and other products in such cute ways. My fav is that all yellow layout, what a great look. Super cute subjects too.

Becky said...

Sarah's work is always adorable, love seeing layouts of the fur babies. Congrats on the GDT!!

Erika M. said...

Welcome Sarah - huge fan! Loving your creations that you shared today!

Lea said...

Great work Sarah! Love all the colors you used!

sarah said...

thanks, everyone! :) had tons of fun playing with nikki's papers.

hugs,
sarah.

Dara Lynn said...

Sarah never disappoints when it comes to color and fun on her pages!!! Her pages come alive along with her furbabies!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah! Cograts on guesting!!
Love your layouts! Your sweeties are sooo cute!Awesome pages Sarah!

Janet's Joy said...

Hi Sarah! I love the pages that you created!

Nikki said...

I can't decide which is my favorite!! I love them all!!
Thanks so much Sarah!!

01 09 10